Get a Hardy Boys.

Started by SDLagent, August 09, 2008, 10:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Why your next UB should be a Hardy Boys.

This started in another thread (drift), and it was so funny I thought I'd make a whole new thread for it. This is the place where you can post your "UB vs. Hardy Boys ads", a spoof on "Get a Mac ads".

Remember that this is all in fun, so don't get to carried away.

SDLagent

I'll start things of with:

Quote''Hi, I'm a Casefiles Frank.''

''And I'm a Undercover Brothers Frank''

''Oh, UB Frank, this is Callie, my girlfriend. Callie this is UB Frank''

Callie: ''Nice to to meet you UB Frank''

UB Frank: ''....duh...''

Callie: ''Ah, are you okay?''

Frank: ''Yeah, you don't look to good.''

SDLagent

On the same topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOM9oXI__Mk

...if that was UB Frank! Yikes! He wouldn't have just walked away like that. LOL!

Olivia

LOL. I remember that scene. That was a genuine Charlie's Angel, not those poseurs in the more recent movies ::)

Olivia

"Hi, I'm a Casefiles Joe."

"And I'm an Undercover Brothers Joe."

"So, Undercover Joe, how do you like working for ATAC?"

"Shhhhh! [looks around furiously] Wellllll, since Frank's not around, I can admit my involvement and tell you that it's OFF THE HOOK!"

[Casefiles Joe thinks to himself, "Something's off the hook"]. "Riiiight. Well, see, Casefiles Frank and I work freelance."

"What? You do not!"

"Um, yeah...we do."

"Are you forgetting about that Circuitry organization?"

"You mean the Network?"

"Yeah! And what about that man with the yellow hat?"

[gives UB Joe a funny look] "I think you mean the Gray man."

"Oh. Right. It's just I've been doing some reading lately, so I guess that's where I mixed up the ideas."

"You look at Curious George books?"

"What? No! I don't read about cartoon monkeys! Who told you that?"

"Uh, you did..."

NZone

QuoteHi I'm Casefile Joe

And I'm Undercover Brother Joe

So, what's up with uh you?

I just got done watching Hannah Montana

Isn't she like, you know,  uh 15?

Well I really don't know how old I am, I keep changing.

Oh, thats uh thats cool. Uh, you know your uh, fly's undone.

OHH, my stupid ATAC fly-zipper-upper is on the fritz! WAAAHHAAHHAAA!

Yeah, I ... gotta go on a uh date so uh, yeah. See ya.

I HATE PANTS!

You know you could just uh zip it yoursel ..., never mind.

ITS ALL FRANK'S FAULT!! NERD!

This was the one I posted in the favorite commercials thread.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

NZone

Hi I'm Casefile Joe

And I'm Undercover Brother Joe

Man, you're like, all sweaty. What happened?

Oh, man, I just got done with a trilogy.

A trilogy? I had a couple of those. What happened with you?

Me and Frank solved a couple of murders with our sweet gadgets. Didn't get to use my personal hovercraft/spacecraft/smoothie-machine though.

Oh, were the murders like connected to a hitman organization or something?

No, just a couple of, uh you know murders.

Wasn't there like a company, or large corporation or group of criminals or something?

No, just a couple of murders.

Oh, I guess uh, I guess that's cool. Just random people not really working together?

Yeah, why?

Just wondering. It took you a trilogy?

Well, I have to explain every little unimportant thought running through my head to the readers. Takes a lot of ink.

Oh, you talk to your readers?

Yeah. Don't you?

Not really. Three books, wow.

What?

Nothing thats, thats cool. They know everything you think?

Yeah.

Creepy.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

LOL. Those are good, you guys ;D

HBWiki - Good use of Callie! Gives me an idea that someone should do Chet. But I guess that wouldn't really work, because is he different in the UBs?

negative_zone - I like the fact of bringing up the trilogy. "Sweet gadgets" lol, and the ending...creepy!

NZone

Hi I'm Casefiles Fenton ...  Hi I'm Casefiles Fenton... Hey where's the other guy?

NZone

Hi I'm Casefiles Frank

And I'm UB Frank

So, you were like gonna show me how you get your uh, your missions?

Yeah. Check it out, its my Zbox.

Your, Z-, your what?

MY Zbox! Pretty sweet huh?

Kinda corny actually, but uh lets see a mission directive thingmabobber.

OK, let me just slip this CD in that reformats back to mission directions when I blink three times, spin around, and clap my hands behind my back.

What the ...? O...kay.

All right (pants) here we go.

Who's that guy?

That's Q, he never smiles.

Um, he's smiling right now.

What? Haha, that Q.T. You never know what to expect.

Q.T? Like the gas station? I thought it was Q?

Um, whatever, oh, here's our mission.

(Q on tv) "Three mimes were killed during karaoke night at a bar in Boston. The only clue is where the criminal slipped up and left his nylon shirt with what is obviously his name, "Brady", and the number 12 embroidered on the back. Your job, is to track down Brady using this toothpick that converts to a gps locator and mini HDTV, apprehend him, and force a confession. Good luck."

Cool huh?

Yeah...cool. I gotta go get, uh a haircut.

Wanna see a magic trick? I can make this pencil disappear.

Uh, no thanks.

Olivia

LOL @ Fenton and Q/QT. You're really good at those, n_zone 8)

Too bad the Hardys don't have a pet in any of their previous series (well, that I know of). It could be ________ vs. Playback the Parrot :D

"Wimps! Wimps! Wimps!" What's with that, anyways? Even though it's really dumb, it sometimes makes me laugh.

Anyways, bringing in other characters would be fun. Maybe it's easier to do Frank & Joe though.

Olivia

Chet: Hi, I'm Originals Chet Morton!

Brian: [vaguely looks around; suddenly realizes people are staring] Oh, I'm on. [roughly clears throat] Yeah. So. I'm Undercover Brothers Brian Conrad, and don't you forget it!

Chet: Very nice to meet you, chum-

Brian: [angrily] You calling me a bum?! You'll live to regret it, you...you big donut!

Chet: [brightens at the mention of food] Sorry I didn't bring any provisions with me, Brian. We can hop over to Aunt Gertrude's kitch-

Brian: Who in the name of Bayport, is Aunt "Gertrude"?!

Chet: Why, it's Frank and Joe's-

Brian: Ohh, you mean Trudy. Or was that, "Moody"? [starts to laugh hysterically at his own (pathetic) joke]

Chet: [slightly frowns] I assure you that Ms. Gertrude is a fine lady. She may be outspoken sometimes, but you don't seem to have a problem speaking your mind.

Brian: [rolls his eyes] Whatever, Chow. [slightly turns away and starts to flex his muscles]

Chet: [blinks; looks uncomfortable]

[silence]

Chet: [is about to speak, but is surprised when Brian does]

Brian: So how long have you known those punks, anyways?

Chet: My best chums? Well, let's see. I was 16 in 1927...[starts to silently calculate]

Brian: [stands and waits, oblivious to what the calculations indicate]

[suddenly stares at Chet in disbelief] Dude, you're like, wearing a suit!

Chet: [doesn't hear what Brian says; becomes a little confused] Should I include the years before they started sleuthing?

Brian: Sleuthing? If that's what you call "snooping"! [sneers] Franky is always creeping around my sister!

Chet: [suddenly looks crestfallen] I missed our 75th anniversary! Oh, what am I going to do?

Brian: [in a baby voice] Wah! Wah! Wah! Boo-hoo. [menancing] I'll give them something, alright...special delivery. [lifts fist] One right across the lip!

Chet: [is shocked; then becomes mad, and starts to walk towards Brian]

Brian: [continues to spit out threats and insults while moving his arms and legs in defiance]

Chet: [reaches Brian; standing in front of him, the normally jolly, good-natured chum retrieves a glove in his hand and in one fell swoop, slaps Brian across the face with it] How's that across the lip!!

P.S. I realize I overdid it with the "[]". I guess I think too much in terms of script formatting :-\

SDLagent

Note the funnest we've seen still great, because of all the Hardy history! One thing - Chet didn't seem much like PC. LOL

Olivia

What's PC? Totally blanking here!

P.S. Yeah, I think I turned it into a melodrama haha. Oh well.

SDLagent

The PC from the original "Get a Mac"ads which these are based on.