The Hardy Boys Digests and Casefiles are becoming hard to find

Started by Bigfootman, February 27, 2011, 03:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwaysAJoefan

Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on March 05, 2011, 09:22:33 PM
What ones have you read?  ??? ;D

Point Blank, Skeleton Key, Eagle Strike, Scorpia, Ark Angel, and part of Snakehead. And I've watched the movie and read Alex Rider: The Gadgets.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on March 05, 2011, 09:26:36 PM
Point Blank, Skeleton Key, Eagle Strike, Scorpia, Ark Angel, and part of Snakehead. And I've watched the movie and read Alex Rider: The Gadgets.

I love that move! Despite what SDLagent says.  >:(

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on March 06, 2011, 12:39:45 PM
LOL What did he say about it?

I don't remember. Something about how it was made.  ::) Whatever . . . I loved it!  ;D

JoeHardyRocks

There were no HB books at all at the library book sale :(...
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

MacGyver

sorry- that's the luck of the draw. You never know what you'll find at these things... just keep on the lookout because sometimes you do make really awesome finds at different places. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Olivia

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on March 05, 2011, 09:28:38 PM
I love that move! Despite what SDLagent says.  >:(

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on March 06, 2011, 12:39:45 PM
LOL What did he say about it?

There's some parts he doesn't like, particularly how quickly Alex gets through training because he thinks it's a little unrealistic, and also how the fight with Jack and that other lady was goofy.

I'm glad to see most of us enjoy the movie. I think Alex Pettyfer was just right for the role - he had enough rawness to be natural. I liked the pacing and it was just well-done all around IMO. There are a couple of things that was weird, but other than that, it's really the only teen/spy movie I like.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Olivia on March 06, 2011, 09:46:08 PM
There's some parts he doesn't like, particularly how quickly Alex gets through training because he thinks it's a little unrealistic, and also how the fight with Jack and that other lady was goofy.

I'm glad to see most of us enjoy the movie. I think Alex Pettyfer was just right for the role - he had enough rawness to be natural. I liked the pacing and it was just well-done all around IMO. There are a couple of things that was weird, but other than that, it's really the only teen/spy movie I like.

I love every bit of it!  8) Did I have a hard time finding it to own, though. I found it in a book store of all places! :o ;D

Olivia

That's good. I'm glad you have it.

I buy everything online, and I might get it soon since it's at a good price.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Olivia on March 06, 2011, 10:02:42 PM
That's good. I'm glad you have it.

I buy everything online, and I might get it soon since it's at a good price.

I had to pay seven dollars for it!  ::) ;D

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on March 06, 2011, 05:44:35 PM
There were no HB books at all at the library book sale :(...

Bummer for you!  :-\

Quote from: Olivia on March 06, 2011, 09:46:08 PM

I agree with those points.  ::)

MacGyver

QuoteThere are a couple of things that was weird, but other than that, it's really the only teen/spy movie I like.
What about Agent Cody Banks;D
(haha- j/k.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"