Hardy Boys BREAK UP

Started by hardygirl847, March 09, 2011, 11:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

So I got Break up a week early!! I was soooooooooo excited but I'm on the fence now that I've read it.

Has anyone else read it yet? Or am I just the lucky one that got it first but has to wait for awhile before I can discuss it? :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

I didn't pre-order it so I guess I will have to wait a little bit longer for it to come to stores. I guess it should be here by next Tuesday though. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on March 09, 2011, 11:43:05 AM
So I got Break up a week early!! I was soooooooooo excited but I'm on the fence now that I've read it.

Has anyone else read it yet? Or am I just the lucky one that got it first but has to wait for awhile before I can discuss it? :)

Haven't read it. ::)

MacGyver

Hey! So I went to Books-A-Million tonight and it turns out they did have a copy of it already after all! So I've got my copy of The Hardy Boys: The New Casefiles #2 -Break-Up! now and hope to read it soon. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

Mac,

Read it ASAP. I WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT! :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Haha- okay, I will read it as soon as I can. :)

hardygirl847

Mac,

Have you read it YET?!! Maybe I should reread it before we discuss it. I was tired when I read it the first time. It might be a day or two before I can come back...So please use that time wisely to read it! LOL :)

MacGyver

Okay- I will try to get to it sometime this weekend. ;)

hardygirl847

Thanks. It's a quick read, for sure.

MacGyver

Anyone besides hardygirl847 and myself read this graphic novel yet? It's a pretty good one- and it left me excited for the conclusion to this story arc. :)

SDLagent

As I mentioned in another thread, I have not. I did per-order it, though, so I expect to receive it soon.

hardygirl847

While Mac and I agree on some parts, I still feel like it is misleading. I'm interested in what you think Spencer after you read it. I'm surprised you haven't received it yet.

JoeHardyRocks

I'm not sure I'll ever get a chance to read it. :( It may or may not come in at my library, even though Crawling with Zombies was there... :'(
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

AlwaysAJoefan

So, should I try to find it? I mean, is it pretty good? I always want other opinions before I find books.  ;)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

hardygirl847

AlwaysaJoeFan,

I guess the question is...how much do you like the Hardys? lol It's a GREAT book to have but you will need to buy Nancy's next one in August to complete the story.

Keep in mind, also, that this book has a theme we really haven't seen before....the boys fighting more than ever.

So yeah I definitely think it's worth having. But then again, I am biased lol and collect as many as I can. :)

I got the hardcover and it's awesome! I love the quality.