Hardy Boys Fan Fiction

Started by JoeHardyRocks, February 13, 2011, 12:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

I'm just saying this isn't a fan fiction site. Short stuff like you already posted is fine, though.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on February 13, 2011, 07:49:10 PM
I'm just saying this isn't a fan fiction site. Short stuff like you already posted is fine, though.

Yes. I understand. So, I can't like a 1,000 words of a story on here?

SDLagent

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on February 13, 2011, 07:57:17 PM
Yeah, exactly.

Then (as much I hate that site for any HB stories) I'll be posting the full version there.

hardygirl847

ff.net isn't bad. There are some good stuff on there too. If you're worried about people's comments, then you can change the way people can comment. No anonymous people for instance. It would be too hard to read a whole story on this site though. Teasers could be fun though. Just to get interest in your story.

Great start. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Yeah- I like fanfiction.net pretty well- I've posted stuff there before too and haven't had any problems with it.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

hardygirl847

Maybe we can ask SkyWarp nicely and he will put a fanfiction site area on here? :D

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 14, 2011, 05:08:55 PM
Maybe we can ask SkyWarp nicely and he will put a fanfiction site area on here? :D

I second that! ;)

SDLagent

Maybe. But I'm guessing he'll probably just direct you to HDA.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on February 14, 2011, 06:01:32 PM
Maybe. But I'm guessing he'll probably just direct you to HDA.

But what I have written isn't what they want. ::)

SDLagent

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on February 14, 2011, 06:09:11 PM
Did you send it to them?

No. I don't think there's a AU category, is there?

SDLagent

Yes, there is. Have you even looked at site?