Phil
Biff
Chet
Tony
Callie
Iola
Belinda

Centrion

I was curious to see who liked what Hardy Boy Friend best. I chose Phil.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

SDLagent

tomswift2002

I went for Callie and Iola.  It was hard to pick between Chet and Phil, so I picked Iola.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Sam Spade

It was a hard choice, but in the end I chose Chet and Tony. ;D :) :D
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Kerin

I voted for Phil and Tony.Can any you tell me who Belinda is I've never heard of her ???
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

Sam Spade

Belinda Conrad Appears only in the undercover brothers series. Below is Skywarp's ENCYCLOPEDIA file for her. :)

Bayport,
United States

Hair: blond
Eyes:

The sister of Brian Conrad and a classmate of Joe's. She is smart, funny, beautiful, and has long blond hair. She has had a monster crush on Frank Hardy for several years. She takes voice lessons. She owns a pair of black-leather pump shoes.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

tomswift2002

Belinda Conrad appears only in the main Undercover Brothers novels.  Her brother, Brian, is a real nuisance and pain in the neck.  Belinda's supposedly Frank's secret crush in the series.  The best way to describe Frank and Belinda's relationship, is to think of the relationship between the movie Peter Parker and the his landlord's daughter (Spiderman 2 & 3).  Belinda doesn't really contribute to the stories.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Kerin

Thanks :) I've only read one UB book, operation survival, so I hadn't heard of her.
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

"You!"

I voted for Phil and Tony. I like Phil's smarts and Tony's work ethic.
CAB :)

SDLagent

I can?t believe so many people like Phil. I always thought Chet was every body?s favorite Hardy Boys friend.

"You!"

White Eagle

I liked Iola. What there was of her in the casefiles. :D
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

"You!"

Hehe. You mean like her brief appearance in the first casefile?   :D

White Eagle

She wasn't too bad in the originals, but man, she was sure HOT in Dead on Target LOL! :) ;D :D
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!