Undercover Brothers #21 Comic Con Artist

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, June 29, 2007, 12:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

The 21st book in the Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers series has been revealed at Amazon.com.  "Comic Con Artist" is scheduled to be released in March of 2008. 

SkyWarp

Combined the several posts in this topic originally and re-assigned to the Network Briefings while still leaving SDLagent as the originator so as to give proper credit. 

SDLagent

Quote from: SkyWarp on July 24, 2007, 02:31:19 PM
Combined the several posts in this topic originally and re-assigned to the Network Briefings while still leaving SDLagent as the originator so as to give proper credit. 
Thanks SkyWarp! :)

I think this is best UB cover so far.

tomswift2002

Looks like the cover was inspired by early 20th century impressionism.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Sam Spade

Quote from: SDLagent on July 24, 2007, 04:31:19 PM
I think this is best UB cover so far.

You couldn't be more right SDLagent! :) This is definitly the best cover yet!!!
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Centrion

Yeah, we actually can tell something from the cover.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

Yeah.  The lady looks like she is freaking out because a giant, hairy spider just dropped down in front of her.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Centrion

And, we can actually try to imagine what is scaring her, unlike other book covers, when all we can guess is why a Roller coaster is still on its track (Thrill Ride).
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

Q

Please alert me if you find out the mission. ;)

tomswift2002

Here's the plot description according to chapters.ca:

About the Book
The ATAC sends Joe and Frank to a huge comic book convention for their next assignment. Someone is forging a famous artists work, and the Hardy brothers must track down the culprit.

tomswift2002

Reading that write up makes me think it might be a rewrite of The Last Laugh (Casefiles #42, August 1990).

Q

Q

By the way have you read The Last Laugh? It is one of my favorite Casefiles! ;D

tomswift2002

I've read The Last Laugh a couple of times.  Haven't read it in about 4 years, but it was a good book.

Centrion

Yeah, it was really good. Hopefully it won't be too close to Comic Con Artist.
-Frank
-Joe