Does anyone know an email address for Simon and Schuster?

Started by Hardy Sleuth, April 28, 2011, 03:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Sleuth

Wasn't positive where to post this question but it is actually in relation to the Hardy Boys so I figured this would be the right place.  ;D Does anyone know email addresses to contact Simon and Schuster? One to an actual person, for comments and questions about Hardy Boys books, rather than the form on their site.
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

Simon says you can write to Franklin W. Dixon like I did in the 3rd. grade with this address:
(Author's Name)
c/o (Imprint or Division*) Publicity Department
Simon & Schuster, Inc.
1230 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
:D 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Great idea. I've been wanting to do the same thing, too! ;) ;D

MacGyver

Bigfootman

I did try writing a letter to Simon and Schuster once. They seemed to think I was trying to order something, and that I had a broken calender, judging by their response.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?