Dollhouse Miniatures

Started by hardygirl847, December 10, 2010, 12:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

LOL

Well the brunette ones aren't full of air. :) hahaha Okay they are but they are dolls. And I'm sure they have JUST as much fun as blond Barbie does. :)

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Jokerette

of course they do! and the redheads too!  8)
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

hardygirl847

lol Speaking of dolls and such...didn't they make a Parker and Shaun doll back in the 70s?? I wouldn't mind having one of those or both as keepsakes. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Hey- they're action figures! ;)

Okay, not really- these honestly are more like the Ken dolls of Barbie fame.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

Quote from: MacGyver on January 13, 2011, 11:50:38 AM
Hey- they're action figures! ;)

Okay, not really- these honestly are more like the Ken dolls of Barbie fame.

Lol definitely dolls. And way cute too!! More realistic than I thought. I wonder if they're on ebay.....lol

MacGyver

I'm pretty sure I've seen them on Ebay before. And yeah, they honestly did come out pretty well.

JoeHardyRocks

They totally got Frank's hair right ;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

hardygirl847

Those dolls are somewhat strangely almost TOO well done. :)

There are some on Ebay. Right now all I see are ones that are over $60!

Then there's "Sleuth Essentials Adventure Set for Hardy Boys"...for $49!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sleuth-Essentials-Adventure-Set-Hardy-Boy-Tonner-/300423337412?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f2a055c4

tomswift2002

The Sleuths Essentials Set was released by Tonner for their $120 USD figures that Simon & Schuster seemed to licence to tie in with the launch of the Undercover Brothers series (and for some people, the Joe figure looks like it was just a reuse of the Harry Potter action figure that Tonner had made---especially since Joe was wearing glasses).
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

Quote from: tomswift2002 on January 17, 2011, 08:17:40 PM
The Sleuths Essentials Set was released by Tonner for their $120 USD figures that Simon & Schuster seemed to licence to tie in with the launch of the Undercover Brothers series (and for some people, the Joe figure looks like it was just a reuse of the Harry Potter action figure that Tonner had made---especially since Joe was wearing glasses).

Interesting. I didn't see an image of the dolls though. $120 for a knock off Harry Potter??  ::)

MacGyver

I don't think the Tonner dolls are worth it at all. I've seen pics of them before and I can't say I'm terribly impressed. I'd honestly rather have the Shaun Cassidy and Parker Stevenson Hardy Boys figures than those.

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardygirl847 on January 19, 2011, 12:26:56 AM
$120 for a knock off Harry Potter??  ::)

It seems to be that Tonner did the exact same thing as the production company for the Shaun Cassidy/Parker Stevenson Hardy Boys dolls from the 70's with the Hardy Boys and the Star Wars Luke Skywalker doll---except that back then that was a test run just meant to see how the body of the doll would look while using an already existing head for the toy and Fox execs to see.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

hardygirl847

I am definitely seeing a Harry Potter resemblance. Are the glasses for undercover because neither boy uses glasses?

Here's a good link with some more info and pics. Wow...they look girly and WAY too expensive!

http://www.tonnerdoll.com/hardyboys.htm

Shaun and Parker dolls are WAY better. Mac, you are right on that one.