Hardy Boys Hallowe'en Books Round One

Started by tomswift2002, October 02, 2008, 07:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite Hardy Boys Hallowe'en themed book?

The Hardy Boys Ghost Stories (1984)
4 (66.7%)
Trick or Trouble (2002)
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: October 14, 2008, 07:53:19 PM

tomswift2002

Between these two books, which one is your Hallowe'en favorite?

This poll will run for 12 days and you can only vote once.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

Oh. I thought I had the Hardy Boys Ghost Stories but I only have the Handbook which has been sitting on my shelf for a while untouched (and not even looked at)...

I really liked Trick or Trouble even though I don't really care for Halloween sometimes. They did a good job with the plot and organized it well. It was interesting, believable, and had good pacing (from what I remember).

Anyways, I don't know if I'm going to vote.

tomswift2002

Quote from: Iola.Alive on October 02, 2008, 10:19:00 PM
Oh. I thought I had the Hardy Boys Ghost Stories but I only have the Handbook which has been sitting on my shelf for a while untouched (and not even looked at)...

Which Handbook do you have?  The Detective Handbook by Grosset & Dunlap or the Hardy Boys Handbook: Seven Stories of Survival by Wanderer (or The Hardy Boys Survival Handbook as it was called in England)?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Olivia

I actually have both. I thought I only had the Seven Stories of Survival one, but I also have this very small one that is by G&D I think.

tomswift2002

Quote from: Iola.Alive on October 03, 2008, 11:47:11 AM
I actually have both. I thought I only had the Seven Stories of Survival one, but I also have this very small one that is by G&D I think.

Very small one???  Do you have the Hardy Boys Guide To Life?  Since the Detective Handbook is the same size as the regular Original Hardy Boys series bluespines/flashlights, although early copies from 1959-1987 are taller than the regular bluespines.

Olivia

It must be the Guide to Life that I have then, plus the Handbook.

Bigfootman

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?