Favorite Casefile COVER FINAL POLL

Started by SkyWarp, June 09, 2007, 11:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

This is for what we have all been waiting, the FINAL casefile COVER poll.  There were 127 different books with 127 different covers.  Now we are down to the final two.  One cover has had the most votes or been tied for the most votes the entire time.  The other has been creeping closer the entire time and has tied it in the last round.  Which will come out on top?  Only YOU can help decide. 

Please note you must be a member of Mr. Pizza's Forum and logged-in to the forum in order to vote. 

CLICK HERE FOR THE FINAL ROUND 7 POLL

Remember we are voting for favorite COVER, not favorite book.  The book may have been the worst book you ever read, but if it has a great cover, then that is the one for which you should vote.  The opposite is also true.  The book may have been the best book you ever read, but if it has a horrible cover, you should not vote for it.

ROUND 7 FINAL POLL

Rottweiler7692

tomswift2002

Personally, my favorite cover would have to be #29 Thick as Thieves (I love the look Frank gives the gun) and #66 The Phoenix Equation.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

D.Hardy

"One Good Trip Deserves Another" -Joe Hardy(Shaun Cassidy) Witches Hollow

White Eagle

A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

Centrion

Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe