Hardy Boys Secret Files #11: Robot Rumble

Started by Hardy Sleuth, June 05, 2012, 01:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Sleuth

The Hardy Boys Secret Files #11 Robot Rumble is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com in both digital format and the traditional paperback.  A cover is also shown.  The book is scheduled to be made available April 2, 2013.
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

tomswift2002

Chapters-Indigo has a listing for a Trade Paperback version wih a release date of April 2, 2031.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: Tomswift2002 on June 07, 2012, 07:05:20 AM
Chapters-Indigo has a listing for a Trade Paperback version wih a release date of April 2, 2031.

Just have to read the last two digits of the date from right to left, then it's fine! ;)

I'm happy to see the Hardy Boys Secret Files will be continuing. :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: Tomswift2002 on June 07, 2012, 07:05:20 AM

It's interesting what release dates are shown online, saw this on Amazon with it being available on Dec. 31, 2030.

Skywarp said in his edit there in the first post that no paperback had been found yet - sleuthing kudos to you, Tomswift2002, for finding the paperback version! 8) Nice job! ;D

MacGyver

Interesting- I wonder if this is just a typo or if the future of the series is suspect.... usually they only put such long-off publishing dates on books they most likely never intend to actually publish
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SkyWarp

MacGyver

Okay- good to know the paperback version is still on the way then. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"