Between Tony and Biff...

Started by Sam Spade, August 27, 2008, 07:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If Tony Prito and Biff Hooper got in a fight, who do you think would win?

Tony Prito
4 (19%)
Biff Hooper
17 (81%)

Total Members Voted: 21

whitetigers

Whitetigers

Sam Spade

Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

whitetigers

LOL! Because he's disgusting! Rude and down right disrespectful!
Whitetigers

Sam Spade

Quote from: whitetigers on December 01, 2008, 04:36:22 AM

*Gasp* TAKE IT BACK! TAKE. IT. BACK!!!! ;) lol! (but it's true, he is all those things...:D)

whitetigers

Quote from: Sam Spade on December 01, 2008, 04:38:55 AM
*Gasp* TAKE IT BACK! TAKE. IT. BACK!!!! ;) lol! (but it's true, he is all those things...:D)
LOL! I won't only because it's true. I still like cartoons but of the Looney Tunes style.
Whitetigers

Sam Spade

Quote from: whitetigers on December 01, 2008, 04:40:56 AM
LOL! I won't only because it's true. I still like cartoons but of the Looney Tunes style.

hahaha!
Yeah, I like the Loony Tunes too. (who doesn't?)

NZone

I don't like Loony Tunes

Stewie is awesome
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SDLagent

Quote from: whitetigers on December 01, 2008, 04:16:03 AM
My daughter likes Family Guy because of the dog. But what little i did see which isn't much i couldn't stomach. It's as bad as the Simpsons.
I think all the adult cartoons suck, IMO.

You are a chick with brains.

I like Loony Tunes. Way better then any of the kids cartoons on right now.

Sam Spade

whitetigers

Quote from: SDLagent on December 01, 2008, 11:37:34 PM
You are a chick with brains.

I like Loony Tunes. Way better then any of the kids cartoons on right now.
Why thank you! And i agree. The cartoons they have on for kids nowdays suck all the life out of them. No wonder they go around shooting people and being mean and everything. The Bugs Bunny cartoons were cute animals and the kids knew they weren't real. Even if the cartoons today were animals they make them so real that's where the association comes in for real life and disregard for human feelings. It's okay on tv so it should be okay in real life. They get attuned to that and after awhile they are doing the same things they see on tv.
Whitetigers

SDLagent

Plus the cartoons are just plain stupid.

Ashiru

Quote from: whitetigers on December 01, 2008, 04:36:22 AM

thats what makes him Stewie
Firefly could you shine your light
now i know your ways cuz their just like mine
now im justified as i fall in line
and its hard to try when your open wide

tomswift2002

Plus, nowadays, most cartoons are just CGI shows that for no reason are classified as cartoons.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Santa Claus on December 02, 2008, 06:07:54 PM
Plus, nowadays, most cartoons are just CGI shows that for no reason are classified as cartoons.

I don't watch any cartoon network shows because they're dumb :P. (Sorry Kobayashi!) Especially Edd Ed and Eddy. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

Quote from: whitetigers on December 02, 2008, 05:29:31 AM
Why thank you! And i agree. The cartoons they have on for kids nowdays suck all the life out of them. No wonder they go around shooting people and being mean and everything. The Bugs Bunny cartoons were cute animals and the kids knew they weren't real. Even if the cartoons today were animals they make them so real that's where the association comes in for real life and disregard for human feelings. It's okay on tv so it should be okay in real life. They get attuned to that and after awhile they are doing the same things they see on tv.

I agree that a lot of media nowindays is contributing to the ?bad things? of society. It?s no coincidence that in the last two to four decades the world has gone into moral and social chaos. Obviously the world has never been perfect at all, but I honestly think media deserves a honourable mention. It?s teaching people how to act and determining their values whether or not they realize it or want to admit it. Okay, maybe it's not the media itself, but it's used as a tool to reinforce things.

But at the same time, I think a lot of us are smart enough to resist the messages too.