The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Q

SDLagent

Hint: While these cases are not offcial ATAC cases, in that they are not issued by ATAC, they often ATAC related.

SDLagent

Sam Spade

LOL!
Sorry, I don't know the answer. :-\
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SDLagent

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Q

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Eight is correct. There are two non-ATAC cases in Graphic Novel #1, and in fact ATAC isn't even mentioned; two in Graphic Novel #7, although the main case is ATAC related; one in Graphic Novel #10, again ATAC-related but not assigned to them by ATAC; in Undercover Brothers #5, the cases are fake ATAC, so there's another one; at the beginning of UB #13, the boys wrap-up a case they stumbled on (the only one of the UB!); and then in ''Wanted'' Frank and Joe are framed, rather then working on an ATAC mission. So there you have it, eight non-ATAC cases, mind you a lot of them are as a result of ATAC (GN #7, UB #5), and those that aren't we just get the tail end of (GN #7, UB #13).

Your turn Tom.

tomswift2002

How many Hardy Boys and related series did the Network appear in?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

Three - The Hardy Boys Casefiles, A Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys SuperMystery, and A Hardy Boys and Tom Swift Ultra Thriller

tomswift2002

SDLagent

Oh dear, I seem to have forgotten it was my turn...

Okay new rule: If the person who got the last question right does not post a new one in the next 24 hours someone else can go. Agreed?

Here's the question (a really easy one):

Before he was a private investigator, Fenton Hardy worked for what police force?