Hidden Theft help

Started by JoeHardyRocks, October 22, 2008, 09:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeHardyRocks

Hi guys! This section is for people who are stuck in the Hardy Boys game, which I am. Does anyone know how to get past the part after you find the paper behind the flower pot in chapter 2? I'm stuck, HELP!
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcHh/HardyBoysHiddenTheft.htm

I used this site when I was playing the game.  I don't support it, but I do recommend it.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

When I got to the end, I could'nt see anything! :'( My screen was just white! Did anyone else have that problem?
"Thank you, Joe."

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

FrankJoeATAC

Yeah, we had a few technical problems with our CD, but it might've just been our computer...

tomswift2002

Quote from: FrankJoeATAC on October 26, 2008, 03:43:26 PM
Yeah, we had a few technical problems with our CD, but it might've just been our computer...

Well, considering that I just got my computer this past August, I guess my hardware and software capabilities are way above those needed for the game. 

*Taking a look at box*

Yeah, it says that you need at least a 1.4 GHZ Pentium 3 Processor.  I've got an Athlon Quad-Core 1.4 GHZ processor, so I guess that's like having 5.6 GHZ, plus the box also mentions that you need 256 MB of Ram.  I think I've got 4 GB of Ram, possible 8.

FrankJoeATAC

We've had our monitor since like 2000, but our hardrives and stuff are relatively new.

Q

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on October 22, 2008, 09:18:43 PM
Hi guys! This section is for people who are stuck in the Hardy Boys game, which I am. Does anyone know how to get past the part after you find the paper behind the flower pot in chapter 2? I'm stuck, HELP!
I thought you said the game was easy on another topic??????????????

003Robin457

Its easy and hard. At the same time! ;D 8) :P ;)

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Q on October 29, 2008, 08:10:06 AM
I thought you said the game was easy on another topic??????????????

I meant like the things you have to solve are easy, like the aspirin.  There were no clues on what to do or anything! You just do something and they expected you to atomatically know what to do, they gave you no clues whatsoever!
"Thank you, Joe."