Would you like to have Frank and Joe as your neighbors?

Started by Hardy Boys UB Fan, February 05, 2011, 12:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to have Frank and Joe as your neighbors?

Are you kidding? I would love it!
11 (84.6%)
Yeah. It would never get boring.
1 (7.7%)
Maybe. If they lived on the other side of town!
0 (0%)
No.
1 (7.7%)
I couldn't take all the excitement.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Would you like to have Frank and Joe as your neighbors? I know I would. :)

MacGyver

Definitely! Having Frank and Joe Hardy as neighbors would be awesome!!!
Of course, I'd constantly be getting embroiled in their mysteries, I'm sure. And I better get used to seeing the cops next door pretty often. But amid the death threats here and there, it all works out. I'm there! There's sleuthing to be done. The game's afoot. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 05, 2011, 12:40:43 PM
Of course, I'd constantly be getting embroiled in their mysteries, I'm sure. And I better get used to seeing the cops next door pretty often. But amid the death threats here and there, it all works out. I'm there! There's sleuthing to be done. The game's afoot. :)

Don't forget the occasional explosion (or two) next door as well. (That's the second time in less then a week!) Not to mention lying to your parents about your whereabouts. But other then that . . . I would love it. :)     

tomswift2002

Quote from: MacGyver on February 05, 2011, 12:40:43 PM

Wouldn't bother me to have police cruisers sitting in the next door neighbor's driveway, since I'm used to it already, since my grandmother lives next door to an OPP officer, and every once in while when we go over to visit my grandmother, we'll see a cruiser in her neighbor's driveway, maybe indicating that he's having lunch.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: tomswift2002 on February 06, 2011, 02:22:59 PM
Wouldn't bother me to have police cruisers sitting in the next door neighbor's driveway, since I'm used to it already, since my grandmother lives next door to an OPP officer, and every once in while when we go over to visit my grandmother, we'll see a cruiser in her neighbor's driveway, maybe indicating that he's having lunch.

I'd have to get used to it.

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

SDLagent

I know some who lives next door to a police station. So I imagine it would be something like that.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on February 07, 2011, 04:44:30 PM
I know some who lives next door to a police station. So I imagine it would be something like that.

It'd probably get really boring after a while.

AlwaysAJoefan

Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

hardygirl847

I would probably oogle over them being the "boys next door" but there's a lot of fun to be had there. They could even use our house as cover or as a hideout.

Makes me giggly just thinking about it. lol

JHR, what book is your signature from? That's funny!
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 14, 2011, 04:47:21 PM
I would probably oogle over them being the "boys next door" but there's a lot of fun to be had there. They could even use our house as cover or as a hideout.

Makes me giggly just thinking about it. lol

JHR, what book is your signature from? That's funny!

LOL true that!!!    BTW it's from Open Season. :)
"Thank you, Joe."