The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Okay I'll go...

Starting in 1959 the first 38 volumes in the original Hardy Boys series were revised, out of these 38 how many were renamed?

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

Quote from: negative_zone on August 16, 2008, 06:01:03 PM
3?

Three is correct! ''The Sinister Sign Post'' was changed ''The Sinister Signpost''. ''The Mystery of the Flying Express'' was changed to ''Mystery of the Flying Express'' and ''The Mystery at Devil's Paw'' was changed to ''Mystery at Devil's Paw''.

Also when the Handbook has revised it's title was changed from ''The Hardy Boys' Detective Handbook'' to ''The Hardy Boys Detective Handbook''.

Your turn.

NZone

Oh, cool. Uh, how bout who was the valedictorian of the Hardys' class?
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

NZone

tomswift2002

Out of the first 66 volumes of the Casefiles, 4 books had teasers for other books.  What were these other books and which Casefiles did they appear in?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

NZone

you expect people to get this! i have one with a teaser for a Nancy Drew spinoff about Nancy's neighbor.

tomswift2002

NZone

tomswift2002

I'll give you a clue.  All 4 books appeared in the early 1990's.

SDLagent

Casefiles #64 ''Endangered Species'' and #65 ''No Mercy'', both have a preview of A Hardy Boys and Tom Swift Ultra Thriller ''Time Bomb'', and Casefiles #76 ''Tagged for Terror'' has a preview of ''The Alien Factor'', so I'm guessing #77 ''Survival Run'' does as well.

tomswift2002

You got one of the books that had a teaser.  Tagged For Terror and Survival Run only have a 1-page write-up on The Alien Factor

No, there are still three more books with a multi-page teaser.

And if you notice, I said out of the first 66 books in the Casefiles.  #76 and 77 are outside that hint.

NZone

49 and 50 both have Tom Swift #1 Black Dragon and 65 and 66 both have Time Bomb