Hardy Boys Casefiles Encyclopedia Update

Started by SkyWarp, March 26, 2010, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

The characters, places, and events of Hardy Boys Casefile #8, See No Evil, have been entered into the Network Database.

SDLagent

Nice to see you adding to the Encyclopedia again.

SkyWarp

And speaking of adding, since I have finished #8, that means #9 is next.  By the time you read this post, #9's Wallpaper is probably already up on the site for your downloading pleasure.

SDLagent

Cool. I always liked the cover of Casefile #9.

tomswift2002

That cover is definitely different from my copy of #8 even though it is the American edition (5th printin).  The main difference is that S&S forgot to print the "Casefiles" in the logo.  And recently I've learned that it has occured on earlier editions from the late-1980's.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Bigfootman

Quote from: tomswift2002 on March 27, 2010, 06:16:34 PM
That cover is definitely different from my copy of #8 even though it is the American edition (5th printin).  The main difference is that S&S forgot to print the "Casefiles" in the logo.  And recently I've learned that it has occured on earlier editions from the late-1980's.
Can you post a picture of it?

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

tomswift2002

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on March 28, 2010, 11:50:59 AM
Can you post a picture of it?

Unfortunately I can't since I don't have a scanner right now, otherwise I'd put it up on the Hardy Boys Wiki.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca