Memorable Moments

Started by hardygirl847, February 02, 2010, 02:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

What about setting some state football records? It's not really "normal", but it's more "normal" then most things the boys do.

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on February 08, 2010, 12:17:03 AM
What about setting some state football records? It's not really "normal", but it's more "normal" then most things the boys do.

That's much more normal than battling the Assassins! lol
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Digging back to the original 58 titles, it's been mentioned on various ocassions that Frank and Joe are stars on their Track and Field team.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Yes, they are in the graphic novels, too.

hardygirl847

Thanks! These are all great examples and is helping the hamster in my brain spin its wheel a little faster. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)