The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Is this one of the original 58 books?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Q

Quote from: SDLagent on July 20, 2010, 03:28:52 AM
Totally forgot about this. Here's an easy question to get the game going again...
In his long career, Smuff has gone from Chief Collig's right-hand man, to a wannabe private investigator. What is Smuff's third job?
??? ??? :o :-[ :'( >:(
Its been 24 days. Perhaps you should tell us the answer, SDL.

SDLagent

Perhaps I should.

Patrolman Smuff shows-up in The Hooded Hawk Mystery.

New question: What is Chet's full name?

MacGyver

if you're looking for a middle name, I would have to scour the books for that. I'm guessing Chester Morton?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Chester Morton, plus something else.

Q

SDLagent

Q

In the revised version of What Happened at Midnight, what were the name of the subway-running pickpocket?

The name is so weird that I can still remember it even though I haven't read it in years.

MacGyver

I don't guess it was Fagin or maybe The Artful Dodger... ;) ;D

Q

Q

Hey, you book club members should know the answer to the question.

MacGyver

I will have to dig out my copy when I get a chance...

Q

What! Can no one remember the name and is everyone to lazy to look it up?!!!

SDLagent

Quote from: Q on August 19, 2010, 05:02:02 AM
Hey, you book club members should know the answer to the question.

I haven't started reading yet. I'm a bit behind. By the way, why don't you join the Book Club?