Animated Gifs from The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries :-)

Started by MacGyver, August 06, 2013, 11:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Air traffic control tower from "The Flickering Torch Mystery"
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Flashing flying saucer from "The Disappearing Floor"
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Frank and Joe have seen a UFO in "The Disappearing Floor" episode

MacGyver

The flashing flying saucer again, from "The Disappearing Floor" episode

MacGyver

vanishing scientist from "The Disappearing Floor" episode

MacGyver

thunderstorm from "The Mystery of Witches Hollow" episode

MacGyver

title screen from "The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Meet Dracula" (Part 1)

MacGyver

Fenton's flickering flame of fire from "The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Meet Dracula" (Part 1)

MacGyver

Lightning flashes from "The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Meet Dracula" (Part 1)

MacGyver

Frank and Joe singing Obla-Di-Obla-Da by The Beatles with The Circus band in "The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Meet Dracula" (Part 1)

MacGyver

Dancing at the concert in "The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Meet Dracula" (Part 1)

MacGyver

more dancing from "The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Meet Dracula" (Part 1)

MacGyver

castle light from "The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Meet Dracula" (Part 2)

MacGyver

Alison Troy (Paul Williams) singing in "The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Meet Dracula" (Part 2)

MacGyver

Dracula's coffin in "The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Meet Dracula" (Part 2)