Hardy Men

Started by FrankJoeATAC, August 24, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think the Hardy Men will be a good movie?

Yes
3 (9.4%)
No
17 (53.1%)
Not Sure
12 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 30

SDLagent

Good idea, stay away from plot overviews. Sadly I knew a little too much about it, by the time I read it.

tomswift2002

Quote from: Blondie on January 10, 2009, 04:21:50 AM
Well, this could be totally wrong or maybe I'm spoiling something so just to be safe (spoilers ahead):

-Something about Fenton's death?
color]

I guess I'm thinking like a filmmaker again, but if that first point I said in the yellow font happens in the trilogy, then we'd have to make sure that that character is set up so the audience gets to know and care about them in the movie. Otherwise, the impact won't be as great. I don't know when that happens in the story, but I hope it isn't too early on or there isn't any proper build.

Fenton does indeed die in Operation Phoenix, Endangered Species.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Lola

Quote from: tomswift2002 on January 10, 2009, 04:43:45 PM
Fenton does indeed die in Operation Phoenix, Endangered Species.
Actually no he didn't......Frank and Joe just thought he did!

SDLagent

Spoilers Alert! Spoilers Alert!

Lola

LOL! Thanks Spencer :)

SDLagent

No problem. What happened to your avatar, Lola?

Olivia

Actually, I got a new monitor so I can see the yellow very well. Now I have to be extra careful.

Oh well. I pretty much knew the plot would be like that anyways.

Olivia

#69 Because even the worst fanfiction is better than this idea.

It?s been a while. But I just remembered that this was around the time last year where lots of us would be on at once and keep posting and replying.

LOL @ what I put on page 9. Totally forgot about that.

But anyways, let me get this clear: those who are ?okay? with this movie don?t care that it?s making of fun and possibly trashing the Hardys?

FrankJoeATAC

There probably won't even be a mystery or anything. More like a "What are they doing now?" sort of thing. ::)

JoeHardyRocks

I still say it would be way better if they made them teens. :P Maybe I'll look up some people or something later...
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

mgriffith

I Googled the movie and read through articles on the film.  I doubt we'll see it before 2011, if at all (though I could be wrong - I never thought they'd pull off a new Trek film, either!).

I saw in one article that there was a Hardy Boys spoof on South Park.

Anyone catch that episode?  Was it any good, or painful for a Hardy Boy fan to watch?

FrankJoeATAC

I didin't see it, but from what I've read about it, it would be down-right painful for a Hardy Boys fan to watch.

JoeHardyRocks

I still say Cody Linley would make a good Joe:

or maybe the guy who played Ned in the Nancy Drew movie..

I don't really know anyone for a Frank... Maybe:

But he looks too old... Maybe:

But he looks pretty young even though he's 17..
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

I can't find a good ''Frank''. I think Alex Pettyfer would make a good Joe, though...if he could pull off the American accent.

tomswift2002

What if Wil Wheaton was cast as Frank Hardy (remember Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG)?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca