Hardy Men

Started by FrankJoeATAC, August 24, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think the Hardy Men will be a good movie?

Yes
3 (9.4%)
No
17 (53.1%)
Not Sure
12 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Sam Spade

I don't know Olivia, he doesn't look quite right to me, is he a good actor? ;) ;) ;) (j/k)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Jokerette

#70.they totally have to be younger to make it work!

i wonder what SnowSk8er thinks?
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

003Robin457

When I first heard they had not spoken was the first time I thought That might not be such a grate movie!

Olivia

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

So, Frank and Joe "had not spoken" so it's not a great movie?

Still don't get it, but okay.

SDLagent

Okay, finally managed to glean a meaning out of Robin's post - he means that he doesn't like the Hardy Men, because in it the Hardys haven't spoken to each other in years.

Lola

Quote from: SDLagent on September 28, 2008, 01:05:05 AM
Okay, finally managed to glean a meaning out of Robin's post - he means that he doesn't like the Hardy Men, because in it the Hardys haven't spoken to each other in years.
This is what makes me think the movie is going to be based on the '77 television series. "Game Plan" was the last episode to air and at the end you see Frank riding away....during the whole episode, Frank didn't like the assignment AND lying about why they were at the motorcross race whereas Joe felt it was part of the job.

tomswift2002

Quote from: Lola on September 28, 2008, 11:13:17 AM
This is what makes me think the movie is going to be based on the '77 television series. "Game Plan" was the last episode to air and at the end you see Frank riding away....during the whole episode, Frank didn't like the assignment AND lying about why they were at the motorcross race whereas Joe felt it was part of the job.

Good idea, but the 77 series is owned by Universal Pictures.  20th Century Fox is the studio that wants to make The Hardy Men.  Also, how many people remember how the 77 series ends?  I don't know how it ends since I haven't seen the third season.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Lola

"Game Plan" was the last episode to air when the series was cancelled. The studio never did a series finale. At the end of the episode is Frank(parker stevenson)riding away on a motorbike a sad expression on his face and there is a voice over of Ana Alicia(from Falcon Crest, can't recall her characters name on HB). She played a mentally disturbed girl who was trying to kill a female motorbike racer, Frank and Joe were hired to protect the racer because her father was testifying against some mobster.

Kerin

Even if the Hardy's were mad at each other, I still don't see them not talking for years.
A few days maybe, but years?
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

I don't care how believable they can make it.

It being The Hardy MEN in the first place is unbelievable.

Unless they make it a three-quarter and quarter movie. Hmm, that would be interesting. Show them as teens, and then adults? I didn't think I could compromise but this idea just came out of the blue!

SDLagent

As I've said before, the FIRST movie based on the Hardy Boys should be about BOYS.

FrankJoeATAC