Which is your favorite?

House Arrest
2 (18.2%)
Running on Fumes
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: December 02, 2008, 08:49:34 PM

Q

So what is the reason why you don't like HA? You're spending more of your time putting down your favorite of the two.

JoeHardyRocks

House arrest! Running on Fumes was the worst!
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

whitetigers

I chose Running on Fumes only because House Arrest by itself wouldn't stand up to it. But i liked the trilogy as a whole. If read all together the story is really good.
Whitetigers

tomswift2002

Quote from: whitetigers on December 01, 2008, 04:12:37 AM
I chose Running on Fumes only because House Arrest by itself wouldn't stand up to it. But i liked the trilogy as a whole. If read all together the story is really good.

I must say that I have to ask:  "What trilogy?"  I felt like I was rereading the exact same book three times in a row!
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Yeah, the first two books were exactly the same, and the third one wasn't much different, either. Talk about a slow moving plot.

whitetigers

I liked it but i have to admit the last book was alot better than the first two.
Whitetigers

SDLagent

Voting ends tonight, so if you haven't cast your vote, this is your last chance. Not that there's really any point, unless eight people gang-up.

hardy boys fan

Hey!............. Ohhhhh

JoeHardyRocks

Running on Fumes was awful! I can't believe any of you actually voted for it! :P :P :P :P :P!
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

''Running on Fumes'' is the first book in the 2009 Favorite Undercover Brothers Poll to make it to the second round.

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on December 02, 2008, 09:32:03 PM
Running on Fumes was awful! I can't believe any of you actually voted for it! :P :P :P :P :P!

The Undercover Brothers series awful! I can't believe any of you actually like it! :P :P :P :P :P!

whitetigers

Quote from: SDLagent on December 02, 2008, 11:50:57 PM
The Undercover Brothers series awful! I can't believe any of you actually like it! :P :P :P :P :P!
Well, awful or not, we all keep reading them or we wouldn't know what they were about.
Whitetigers

003Robin457

Baw ha ha ha! ATAC has you all under our power! 8)

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on December 03, 2008, 07:07:16 PM
Baw ha ha ha! ATAC has you all under our power! 8)

No.  I just collect the books so that I can, eventually, have a complete Hardy Boys collection.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

whitetigers

Whitetigers