UB
6 (15.4%)
Bluespine
17 (43.6%)

Total Members Voted: 37

hardy boys fan

Hey!............. Ohhhhh

JoeHardyRocks

HBF, are you a Casefiles fan, or a UB. Basically Networker or ATACer?
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

You don't have to be a "Networker" to be a Casefiles fan. I'm not a "Networker".

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

hardy boys fan

i am a ATAC fan but i like the network too.
Hey!............. Ohhhhh

SDLagent

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on November 29, 2008, 03:08:31 PM
But you're not on the ATAC side ???

I don't like the UB, and I don't like ATAC much either, but I'm not really a fan of the Network. I like the stories, where the boys work alone best.

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

hardy boys fan

Hey!............. Ohhhhh

JoeHardyRocks

Yes! Now we can make an ATAC inner circle. ;D J/K
"Thank you, Joe."

whitetigers

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on September 14, 2008, 12:09:36 PM
I've tried reading them in order, but it's hard to do when no one's getting you the books in order!
I had managed to read the whole blue spine collection in order as i was buying them at the book store back in '84. From there I was hooked!
Whitetigers

"You!"

I read the blue spine first, and I think it was #1.
CAB :)

003Robin457

Mee too. I actually almost read the casefiles first because my mom bought me casefiles when she was trying to get me to read but she din't buy # 1 so I wouldent read them.

rouge7617

The first Hardy boy book i read was Hardy boys Undercover brothers: #1 :D It got me hooked and i stole two hardcover from my brother a while back then dug them out and started reading them. I got hooked  ;D

MacGyver

I grew up reading the revised editions of The Hardy Boys Mystery Stories (the blue spines.) I should say mainly revised though, because the Armada paperback versions of both "The Clue in the Embers" and "The Secret of Pirates' Hill" are actually the original editions.
It's only been recently that I've read any other of the original text books, like "The Tower Treasure" and currently reading "The House on the Cliff".
"The Mystery of the Chinese Junk" (#38) is the first Hardy Boys book I remember reading. Later on, when the Hardy Boys Casefiles were released, I remember first reading #5 "Edge of Destruction" [I remember thinking the cover of Frank and Joe emerging from a manhole to be pretty cool because it reminded me of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :D) and I kept reading those along with the originals and the Digests. I think "Night of the Werewolf" might well be the first of the Digests that I read- but I'm not totally sure.
I have since read all of the original 58 Hardy Boys books in their revised editions (save for "The Clue in the Embers" and "The Secret of Pirates' Hill" as aforementioned) and I've also recently been reading some more of the original text books. I've also finally read all of the Digests series (I took a while in getting around to read #177 "The Case of the Psychic's Vision") and I've read all of the Casefiles.
I'm close to reading all of the Supermysteries as well and I've read most all of the various spin-offs from the original and Digests series ("The Hardy Boys Detective Handbook", "The Hardy Boys Survival Handbook", etc. - save for the "Ghost Stories"- I have a copy and will probably tackle it eventually.) And though I have all the Undercover Brothers books printed to date, I have yet to actually, say, read them- sadly enough. I do intend to eventually- for a long while, I had been holding off because I wanted to finish reading all of the Digests first.
I also have some of the other spin-off series (both of the Tom Swift crossover "Ultra Thrillers" and some of The Clues Brothers and Secret Files books) and I'm still reading! Long live The Hardy Boys! I love reading these books. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

The revised texts of The Clue In The Embers & The Secret Of Pirate's Hill are pretty much just edited versions of the originals, to where one or two minor charactes might not appear, but you are still getting the original story.

Of course it didn't exactly improve The Secret Of Pirate's Hill that much.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca