Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Convention

Started by hardygirl847, December 03, 2009, 12:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

I joined a yahoo group and saw that they were advertising a Nancy Drew/HB Cruise and Convention!! They also offer packages for people who can't go but want the goodies. I posted the link...

http://www.ndsleuths.com/ndsconventions.html

Who knew there was such a thing!

Seems like it's more for Nancy Drew fans than Hardy Boys... :(
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Yeah, the Nancy fans hold this thing every year, but they're throwing the Hardys and their fans into the mix this year.

hardygirl847

Ah I see. I didn't read that much about it to be honest. I think that's cool that people get together to share their love for these characters. They are classics...even if I'm not big into Nancy. Still...she's going to be around forever along with my Boys.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

NancyDrew

I've known about this for a while but sadly, I have absolutely no money to afford that. They were SO close to me one year. Darn.