Detective Handbook cover

Started by SDLagent, May 04, 2009, 07:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Does any body have a scan off the front cover of original 1959 Hardy Boys' Detective Handbook? I'd like a fairly large image. Doesn't have to be huge but the bigger the better.

tomswift2002

That's the one with the boys shaking hands with the police officer in front of the Washington dome.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Kerin

If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

SDLagent

Thanks for the link - that's what I'm looking for, I was just hoping for a clearer image. I own a copy, myself, so I may just end up taking a picture of it, but that's not ideal.

Kerin

Yeah, sorry about that.There were only three and the others were too small.
Welcome. :)
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

Olivia

I haven't seen that cover before.

But wow, they have the same gleaming hair and the same clothes - just different colours.

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

They should switch clothes so the yellow shirt matches Joe and the black jacket matches Frank ;)