The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: Tomswift2002 on January 16, 2012, 06:20:01 PM
You finally got it.

I finally got it -- on my first answer for the question. ???

Next trivia question: In what book does the Pollitt place play an important role?
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

Well, I think Tomswift2002 meant "you" in the plural sense to all of us on the board- lol. ;D

Okay- random guess because I don't have a clue off the top of my head.
While The Clock Ticked
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

SDLagent

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

MacGyver

The Mystery of the Preposterous Prolific Pontification of 'P' Alliteration?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: SDLagent on January 18, 2012, 01:16:09 AM
The Sinister Signpost?

Nope, sorry, SDLagent, but that's a good read (only read the revised text so far, and that reminds me I have that title to read in a facisimile edition. :) Curious to see the differences.  8)

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on January 18, 2012, 11:11:44 AM
The House on the Cliff?

That's the one, JoeHardyRocks! :) Your turn! :)

Quote from: MacGyver on January 18, 2012, 11:19:10 AM
The Mystery of the Preposterous Prolific Pontification of 'P' Alliteration?

Lol, 'fraid not, but a nice try, MacGyver  ;D

SDLagent

Riight. I knew I knew that one.

MacGyver

Now that I hear the answer, it does sound familiar. Was this the name of The House on the Cliff in both the original and revised versions?

SDLagent

I think it was. I know it was in the original.

MacGyver

Yeah, I've read the original text recently enough to know it's in the original... I should have remembered that one... oh, well.
As for the revised text...I read it many years ago now....

tomswift2002

The house is called the Pollucca place in the revised version.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Hardy Sleuth on January 19, 2012, 01:04:59 AM

That's the one, JoeHardyRocks! :) Your turn! :)

Yay! :D

Where were the Hardy Boys when they had to investigate a man named Bernhard? (Extra points if you get Bernhard's full name!)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."