Review of Murder House the third book

Started by bozonessinc, September 30, 2008, 06:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bozonessinc

SPOILERS AHEAD

Murder House, just came out September 30th, and well that is today, well at least the  day I wrote this maybe  not the day I posted it. So I was reading the final long awaited (At least for me) book.
CAUTION SPOILERS

So, I had seen the cover for a while now and it looked kind of cool, though I would have like to see them make Joe out to be a little more rich on the cover. They could have added his sunglasses maybe. I think on the cover he would be the one who was wearing the suit.
On the cover Frank looked like a normal teacher who was scared of something that was going on, though it's not like Frank in this book to be nervous. Accept at the end.
So now I will get to the book, well all of the contests were good and I guess they are there to make you wander and add the TV show aspect to it. I like how they start out with the dirt bike scene because it gets those who won't read a book unless it has extreme sports in it happy.
Then when the brakes fail, and Franks has to help Georgina. Then some comes over the jump, it made you wander whether the book would go with its title of Murder House. Maybe this would be the end of Frank, or at least he would be injured though I think by the time the next book came out they would have changed it so he had made a full recovery...
Brynn, I think that with both of them liking her thoughout the trilogy, that did enough to establish to us, that she was not the killer. Just to make us laugh at Frank and also Joes flirting skills. I think that by being lovey-dovey with them both she was trying to make everyone not suspect her because she acts so innocent.
Gail and Olivia, the poor unite, well, and make an alliance. I think that the alliance was a stupid add on, because while all of the poor members of the group would not want to share the money, it was simply a tactic to get them some help for the contest.
Back on the subject of Brynn, she had some issues I guess in the end and well, being back in the place where your parents died I am sure would bring back some memories? I don't know if the author decided at the start of the trilogy that he was going to make Brynn nina or just at the end when they needed to decide who they would make out to be the saboteur. I think when they save Ninas life when she is trying to kill herself it shows how much they care about her. I cant wait for the Double Danger trilogy and I am wandering if it will be another TV show based one like Deprivation house, on the back cover it shows the cover of the next book with TV things on it, which makes you think that it may be based on a TV Show again. I'm bozonessinc and this review is my opinion and may not be used for any other purpose other than the forum.

Whats your review?

bozonessinc

Is it cause I started this up? That noones responded. It took me 30 minuters to do this you know... You could reply..

Lola

I agree about the cover, they should have dressed Joe better.  And I liked all three books in the series.

Olivia

tomswift2002

With the covers I'm wondering if they took the pictures of the actors at a point where the manuscript maybe had Frank as the rich kid and Joe as the poor kid, so that's why Frank looks all dressed up and high-class on all the covers. 

As for the plot: very weak.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Sam Spade

Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

bozonessinc

Its so good, you should get it right now!

Sam Spade

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 17, 2008, 11:05:13 AM
Its so good, you should get it right now!

Wow, that comment will be attacked very soon...;D

bozonessinc

By you Samspade.. Just hope Negative Zone doesn't find it!~

003Robin457

SDLagent

Quote from: tomswift2002 on October 02, 2008, 08:52:16 AM
With the covers I'm wondering if they took the pictures of the actors at a point where the manuscript maybe had Frank as the rich kid and Joe as the poor kid, so that's why Frank looks all dressed up and high-class on all the covers. 

As for the plot: very weak.

To me, it looks like Joe's more in style then Frank. It's not like all rich kids go around with suits and ties or something.

bozonessinc

Nope SDLagent they wanna look classy!!!

Sam Spade

Quote from: SDLagent on October 18, 2008, 03:56:58 PM
To me, it looks like Joe's more in style then Frank. It's not like all rich kids go around with suits and ties or something.

I'm not rich, and I wear a skinny punk rock tie with my jeans and chucks(Converse All-Star shoes)

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.