Heres my poll..
Who wants this fight to end.
MEEE!!!

Calm the heck down.

Quote from: 003Robin457 on March 29, 2009, 07:28:24 AM
We're one happy family! ;D
Oh Yes!!!

Bigfootman

All arguments will be moved into the poll I made to disscus the Worst UB polls, there we may argue in an Polite manner so the war does not start again.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

hardy boys fan

Hey!............. Ohhhhh

Olivia

Quote from: 003Robin457 on March 29, 2009, 07:28:24 AM
We're one happy family! ;D

Every family argues or fights at some time ;)

Okay, let?s recap:

NZone christens bozonessinc ?Bones?.

bozonessinc resists but then officially changes his name.

Dinosaur Dan goes on a campaign (with the support of a couple of forum members) and gets the message out in every thread that ?Bones? should change his name back. Where did he get an idea like that, you ask? *cough* Well, never mind?

bozonessinc is inactive for a while, but then comes back. To his astonishment there are polls for the UBs ? by Dinosaur Dan, no less! Thinking the worst, bozonessinc posts a message.

The forum goes in uproar (okay, that?s kind of exaggerated but whatever). Three or four people essentially post the same kind of response to bozonessinc.

Bickering ensues. For some reason bozonessinc calls himself ?Bones? in one post. He attempts to christen Dinosaur Dan ?Baby-D?. Dinosaur Dan calls bozonessinc a ?whiner?.

[in an deep announcer voice] On the next episode of The Young & the Restless: Forum Wars will the ?Worst UBs? poll continue and will members find themselves in the midst of chaos? Will Dinosaur Dan?s project succeed and will bozonessinc?s mission fail? Or will Dinosaur Dan abandon ship and bozonessinc achieve victory? Find out next time on Forum Wars!

THIS MESSAGE WILL BE ERASED IN FIVE SECONDS.

Sam Spade

ALOL! That's a pretty accurate recap! ;D
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Bigfootman

Update (warning, sarcasm):
Dinosaur Dan, sick of this nonsense, creates a poll to see if the Worst UB Polls shall stay.

Much to everyone's shock, five people, including one of bozonessinc's fellow ATAC fans, think the polls should stay! (Of course, bozonessinc is a double agent, so why does this matter? I have no idea!)

Things are not looking good for bozonessinc, what will he do? If more people don't vote for the Polls ending, the polls will stay!

[in an deep announcer voice] On the next episode of The Young & the Restless: Forum Wars: What will happen? Will this turn into a Network Vs. ATAC war again? Will members leave? Will this argument tear the site apart? Will bozonessinc ever realize the poll will not end until a worst UB is chosen? Why is bozonessinc not realizing that he is driving members crazy? Find out soon!

Could not resist!

Most Recent Post:

SDLagent

bozonessinc

Oh My Gosh!! Awesome..

Just a few quick comments here.

So first, I didn't attempt to christen, he is christened by me as Baby-D.

Update

Bozonessinc would like to thank everyone who bursts into laughter in this next piece.

I like to call it Baby-D wanted a laugh.

[in deep announcer voice] On the next episode of Baby-D, Baby-D discusses his theory that bozonessinc is tearing the Mr. Pizza Family apart. Will Bozonessinc file for a name change and leave Mr. Pizza forever and will baby-D whine about this post. You'll just have to watch.

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT ERASABLE IN FIVE SECONDS!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SDLagent

Ha, ha, ha.

Do I get a lollipop, now?

Bigfootman

Quote from: bozonessinc on March 31, 2009, 02:32:12 PM
Oh My Gosh!! Awesome..

Just a few quick comments here.

So first, I didn't attempt to christen, he is christened by me as Baby-D.

Update

Bozonessinc would like to thank everyone who bursts into laughter in this next piece.

I like to call it Baby-D wanted a laugh.

[in deep announcer voice] On the next episode of Baby-D, Baby-D discusses his theory that bozonessinc is tearing the Mr. Pizza Family apart. Will Bozonessinc file for a name change and leave Mr. Pizza forever and will baby-D whine about this post. You'll just have to watch.

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT ERASABLE IN FIVE SECONDS!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[in deep announcer voice] On the next episode of On the next episode of The Young & the Restless: Forum Wars:
bozonessinc: I WILL NEAVER STOP UNTIL THE POLLS END!
Announcer: bozonessinc is fighting a losing battle.
Everyone else: Get a life!
bozonessinc: Neaver!
(Dinosaur Dan makes ANOTHER POLL!)
Announcer: What will happen? Will bozonessinc still fight a losing battle, or will he just get on with life and stop whining about a POLL? Find out!

Most Recent Post:

Sam Spade

Quote from: Blondie on March 29, 2009, 05:12:21 PM
[in an deep announcer voice] On the next episode of The Young & the Restless: Forum Wars

Wow Olivia, you really started something with that.

Quote from: SDLagent on March 31, 2009, 04:36:59 PM
Ha, ha, ha.

LMAO! ;D

Alice Cullen is the best.

Olivia

Quote from: SDLagent on March 31, 2009, 04:36:59 PM
Ha, ha, ha.

It?s okay to admit you laughed (if you actually did). It just may not be in the way that people hope you laugh (i.e. with them) if you get my drift ;)

Quote from: Sam Spade on March 31, 2009, 11:59:38 PM
Wow Olivia, you really started something with that.

Like the Miley Cyrus epidemic and other things. What can I say? You have your special ability, and I have [insert title here] lol.

In this case, though, I was merely reporting. It?s was everyone else who ran with it ;)

BTW, the ?Mr. Pizza Family? phrase had me in hysterics. I choked on my hot chocolate (I think the sugar contributed to my reaction).

I almost spat all over the computer monitor.

Sam Spade

Quote from: Blondie on April 01, 2009, 03:06:20 PM
BTW, the ?Mr. Pizza Family? phrase had me in hysterics. I choked on my hot chocolate (I think the sugar contributed to my reaction).

I almost spat all over the computer monitor.

ALOL! That's hilarious! ;D lol!

Alice Cullen is hot.

bozonessinc

Learn how to spell never dan. Its not "neaver" its "never".