Screenshots from The Hidden Theft

Started by SkyWarp, June 03, 2008, 06:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

DreamCatcher Games has unveiled their First Look at their upcoming PC Game,
The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft, by releasing a few early screenshots of some of the in-game environments.

These images convey, at least in part, the artistic Direction of DreamCatcher Games' anticipated PC adventure game, The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft.

Game Summary:
In The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft, the vault of the Spencer Mansion is robbed, and the Bayport Police call on the Hardy Boys to help tie up some loose ends, but they soon find themselves in the middle of a major criminal investigation that takes them on an adventure all over Bayport, and even into New York City.  But the pieces don?t add up, and Frank and Joe find themselves embroiled in a drama of sinister proportions.  Is the recent theft linked to something from the past?  Can Frank and Joe find and decipher the clues in time to prevent another crime from happening?

And a few special features....

1) You play as Frank and Joe.
2) You interact with Fenton, Laura, and Chet (as well as other people).
3) You get to see the Hardy home and the Bayport Police Station.
4) You might even get to call Nancy Drew on your cell phone.

This Windows? based game is scheduled to be available in September for a retail price of just $19.99.

mystery chick 901

nick123456789

Very realistic. Looks kind of like the Nancy Drew games. Not that that's a bad thing or anything. ;D

tomswift2002

Yeah, the artistic style is similar to the Nancy Drew games.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Raven

SkyWarp

I have now attached some larger. high resolution images to the first post.  You may click on any of the screenshots for a larger version.

Olivia

SkyWarp

I have also added a summary of the plot/story as well as some aspects/features of the game at the bottom of the original post.

Kerin

Very cool! I can't beleive it's coming out in september, just in time for my birthday!  ;D
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

"You!"

I'm impressed.   The graphics are really good looking.  I hope the game sells well.
CAB :)

SDLagent

Most of you may know this already but I though I'd through it out there, anyway, according to IGN the game will be released on September 23.

SDLagent

But now I read on justadventure.com that it wont come out until mid-October. But I think IGN is likely the right one of the two.

FrankJoeATAC

I think the game looks pretty cool, but I'm not sure if I like the people who play the Hardy Boys voices.. :-\

SDLagent

I don't really care, considering it's just their voice.

SDLagent

''The Hardy Boys: Hidden Theft'' is currently being showcased on DreamCatcher Interactive's home page.