3 (100%)
Bess Marvin
0 (0%)
George Fayne
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: August 06, 2007, 01:58:56 PM

tomswift2002

Okay people.  I'd like to know who your favorite crossover friend is?  This poll will be open for only 7 days, with a maximum of 2 votes per user (so you can pick two friends).
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

tomswift2002

He appeared in the 1990 Tom Swift series, as well as being in the Ultra Thrillers.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

Thanks tomswift2002!

I can?t vote because the only crossover I?ve read is Terror on Tour. :(   

tomswift2002

Nancy, Bess and George appear in Terror On Tour.  You could always vote for two of them.

Kerin

If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

"You!"

I voted for Tom and Nancy. I really liked the Ultra Thrillers with Tom. And the Supermysteries were good with Nancy.
CAB :)

tomswift2002

Voting for the Favorite Crossover Friend poll closes this afternoon.

tomswift2002

And the favorite Crossover friend is...(drum roll) Nancy Drew.  Tom Swift just missed by one.

White Eagle

A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!