Who's in charge here?

Started by Hardy Boys UB Fan, April 08, 2011, 02:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Who's in charge here? I know SkyWarp owns the site, but do we have monitors or anything like that? Or is this just a fend for yourself site? I never seen anyone say that they are staff here. So I'm just wondering. Who keeps on eye on things around here? ???

SDLagent

SkyWarp is the founder and the top monitor. And I am also a monitor.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on April 09, 2011, 02:35:36 AM
SkyWarp is the founder and the top monitor. And I am also a monitor.

He's not on much, though. Besides you, is MacGyver, TomSwift2002, and JHR (it says she's in charge in her custom title) monitors as well? 

SkyWarp

We have secret little gremlins that monitor without having to be logged in.  Just kidding.   But in reality, one does not need to be logged in to do most of the monitoring.   So don't go by the forum stats to see if someone is really online a lot or not.

The day we start noticing monitors being monitors means we have a problem.  And I certainly hope we don't ever end up in that situation.

This site pretty much self regulates itself most of the time and we haven't really had any significant issues anyway. 

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SkyWarp on April 09, 2011, 11:10:57 AM
We have secret little gremlins that monitor without having to be logged in.  Just kidding.   But in reality, one does not need to be logged in to do most of the monitoring.   So don't go by the forum stats to see if someone is really online a lot or not.

The day we start noticing monitors being monitors means we have a problem.  And I certainly hope we don't ever end up in that situation.

This site pretty much self regulates itself most of the time and we haven't really had any significant issues anyway.

I know it says who are monitors on the HDA. Glad to know that's not the case here. ;D

MacGyver

Just to clarify- I'm not a monitor/moderator. I just hang out a lot on the forums- lol. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: MacGyver on April 09, 2011, 06:33:00 PM
Just to clarify- I'm not a monitor/moderator. I just hang out a lot on the forums- lol. :)

And give your cool insights!  ;) Serious, not sarcastic.  :)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on April 09, 2011, 06:33:00 PM

You post the Network Briefings sometimes, though. How can you do that when your not a moderator? ???

MacGyver

Well, sometimes I've posted some Hardy Boys news when I run across it- and Skywarp has listed it as a Network Briefing so everyone will see it- but that's his administrator doings there. ;)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on April 10, 2011, 09:40:40 PM
Well, sometimes I've posted some Hardy Boys news when I run across it- and Skywarp has listed it as a Network Briefing so everyone will see it- but that's his administrator doings there. ;)

;) ;D

SDLagent

Okaaay, this is going nowhere fast.