The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

In the story, it was the hair salon that the girls were going to, to get their hair done up for Christmas.  But I would've also accepted 'beauty salon'.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

NZone

I'll try to restart this. Casefiles 18 to 31 have something in common. What is it?
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

MacGyver

They all have nouns in the titles and they were all released in the awesome 1980s! :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

NZone

Believe it or not, you're actually somewhat on the right track
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

NZone

Just realized I never closed the loop on this one. The answer is that each book's tagline has "always" in it.

MacGyver

Haha! Nice to finally have closure on this. I never noticed that but I'm not surprised. So does this mean I get to post the next one since I had the closest guess? ;)

NZone

MacGyver

Okay. I think this should be a fairly easy one. (I will admit I have a secondary motive here of generating conversation because the topic of this question never seemed to get much discussion on here, unfortunately.)

What Hardy Boys book is referenced in the last episode of the 2020 The Hardy Boys TV series?

(There may be multiple answers to this but there is one in particular I am thinking of that I think should have been at least somewhat obvious on the show.)