Hardy Boys Cartoon/Band

Started by hardygirl847, October 19, 2010, 01:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

For anyone that is interested in knowing more about the band or cartoon...here ya go... Sorry it's a repost.

http://popcultureaddict.com/close/jefftaylor/
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Thanks for the link! That was a great find. It was definitely interesting reading about one of the members of The Hardy Boys band. I've been able to see one episode of the cartoon on Youtube and I'd still like to be able to see the rest of it. I have one of the comic books too and I really enjoyed that. From what I've heard, while there may not be as many fans of The Hardy Boys cartoon itself, there are quite a few fans of The Hardy Boys band. Apparently, the bubblegum music is really quite good- from what I've heard of it on the cartoon, I really like a good bit of it too. So yeah- this was a fun read. 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

Glad you liked it!! I will have to look up more of that later.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Olivia

Thanks for the post! Like I said in another thread, I don't always come across things like this.

hardygirl847

That's why we are here...to help one another. :) Glad to see you're almost caught up Olivia!