Which is your favorite?

Comic Con Artist
10 (83.3%)
Thrill Ride
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: December 04, 2008, 12:53:25 AM

SDLagent

Welcome to the second poll of the first round in the 2009 edition of the Favorite Undercover Brothers Poll Series. The match-up is...

Comic Con Artist vs. Thrill Ride

Voting ends in seven days. Happy voting.

To vote in poll #1, click here.

Sam Spade

Yeah, I got the first vote again! :P ;) lol!

Comic Con Artist.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

hardy boys fan

comic con artistis better the plot is more real and better. in thrill ride they have to investigate a death in a rollercoaster. in comic con artist they have to find a person who is doing a forgery.a forgery is more like likely to happen.
Hey!............. Ohhhhh

Q

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

tomswift2002

All that I remember of Thrill Ride is that the Hardys were at a theme park doing something.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

FrankJoeATAC

They were both good, but I liked reading Thrill Ride better than Comic Con Artist.

SDLagent

''Thrill Ride'' was the first really bad UB. For one thing, the bad guy was an over sized 12 year old or something.

Need I say I went with ''Comic Con Artist''? I found it enjoyable, although there was a ton of mistakes.

003Robin457

Olivia

Every book has mistakes.

Went for Comic Con Artist.

Q

Thrill Ride is my least favorite of all the UBs.

SDLagent

It's right up there on my least favorites list, too!

NZone

[Insert tomswift2002 saying how much he hates the UBs and how they are all up on his least favorite list]
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."