The Hardy Boys: Secret Files #9: The Great Coaster Caper

Started by SkyWarp, November 13, 2011, 01:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

The Hardy Boys Secret Files #9 The Great Coaster Caper is due to be released August 7, 2012 according to Amazon.com. 

tomswift2002 contributed to this report.

tomswift2002

You might want to figure out which number the book is in the series!  Is it #8 or  #9?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SkyWarp

Quote from: Santa Claus on November 13, 2011, 02:44:32 PM
You might want to figure out which number the book is in the series!  Is it #8 or  #9?

Woops, my bad.  It is fixed now.

MacGyver

Well, looks like the Secret Files series is continuing along nicely then, but it still seems like a lot of months in between releases...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

tomswift2002

Simon & Schuster Canada has just unveiled the cover art and plot for The Hardy Boys Secret Files #9: The Great Coaster Caper

http://books.simonandschuster.ca/Great-Coaster-Caper/Franklin-W-Dixon/Hardy-Boys-Secret-Files-The/9781442416697

Everyone?s favorite young detective duo is in for wild ride in this all-new Hardy Boys Secret Files mystery!Frank and Joe are excited to learn that Thrill Kingdom, their local amusement park, is having a contest for kids to design a brand-new ride. And they?re even more excited that their friend Phil is entering! The prize? Free passes to the park for the winner and two friends?aka, two Hardy brothers!
But on the day of the contest, someone ruins Phil?s roller coaster contest entry. Since it had been kept in a locked room while awaiting final judging, everyone is confused as to who could have found their way inside. It?s up to Frank and Joe to figure out the twists and turns of this coaster caper!
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Is this perhaps the first appearance of Phil Cohen in this series?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Quote from: MacGyver on December 08, 2011, 11:07:51 AM

Could be. Chet and Iola appeared in the series already.

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on December 08, 2011, 11:07:51 AM

Phil was in Mystery Map  8) Chet, Iola, Biff were also.  8)

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on February 20, 2012, 12:57:48 AM
Okay- thanks for the clarification, Hardy Sleuth. :)

Welcome. :) Mystery Map is one I've read and it's good.  8) I'll want to read The Great Coaster Caper, too.  :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)