Between Tony and Biff...

Started by Sam Spade, August 27, 2008, 07:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If Tony Prito and Biff Hooper got in a fight, who do you think would win?

Tony Prito
4 (19%)
Biff Hooper
17 (81%)

Total Members Voted: 21

NZone

ok, I've said this a milllion (two) times. Supermystery's are not gay. Straight-up Nancy Drew is gay.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SDLagent

Quote from: Negative Zone on October 25, 2008, 03:56:26 PM
ok, I've said this a milllion (two) times. Supermystery's are not gay. Straight-up Nancy Drew is gay.

Grow up.

NZone

What? If you stop anyone on the street and ask them, "Is guys reading Nancy Drew gay?" 7 times out of ten they will say yes
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

FrankJoeATAC

Did you actually do that?

Plus, with kids it's different than with adults reading ND.

Olivia

Yeah, because we all know that the majority of people are enlightened ::)

If we're going to judge it that way, we know that the majority of the board here doesn't care so we'll just go with that ;)

Olivia

Well, for that on-the-street thing it depends who you ask too - what demographic. If it is mostly guys between certain ages than yeah, probably. Of course there are different cases though.

SDLagent

12 year olds would say it was gay, yeah. How old are you NZone?

NZone

bozonessinc

Nzone, I only hear young kids call things gay, I don't see why you would!

003Robin457

For me the only Nancy Drew I read is the HB crossovres. I have played a few ND computer games and I saw the movie with my little cosin. I might read Nancy Drew if I finish all the Hardy Boys and Tom Swift books.

NZone

Everybody calls things "gay", at least where I come from. But anyway, since Nancy Drew apparently isn't gay, I'm gonna read some of those, maybe browse through some American Girl books, and then finish with some Babysitter's Club.

Olivia

Good, now we're onto something - you're finally embracing our wisdom. Let us know what you think.

Olivia

Oh yeah, just in case that wasn't clear to anyone else...I wasn't serious. I just don't want to keep using the winking emoticon.

NZone

Why? Is it because it can be misinterpreted? Cuz that was only on the "you're on my A-team ;)" that it sounded ...wrong... because of what was said w/it.

Olivia

Actually, I wasn't even thinking about that but now that you brought it up I'm even more less inclined to use it. Thanks ever so much for the reminder.

And yes, "more less" makes sense.

The only problem is, sometimes making a statement without it might look pathetic or look like I'm serious.