Between Tony and Biff...

Started by Sam Spade, August 27, 2008, 07:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If Tony Prito and Biff Hooper got in a fight, who do you think would win?

Tony Prito
4 (19%)
Biff Hooper
17 (81%)

Total Members Voted: 21

NZone

well ... hmm that's a predicament ... you could put jk but that's kinda annoying since people always will say something in real life and then be like "jk" and I'm like you can just say I'm kidding, we're not texting
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

I know, exactly. I was doing that before: "Just kidding".

But what else am I suppose to do? Well, I'll just throw caution to the wind and if people interpret it wrong it's their problem. Why should I deal with the fall-out?

But no, I normally explain myself. It's a repetitive complex process.

NZone

I was reading that and it was making sense. Then I got to Tinkerbell and the Peter Pan quote and you lost me. I am rolling on the floor laughing out loud. (That was for you Bones)
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

So you're incredibly easy to knock down. I didn't even have to use my pixie dust. Hows that for a Canadian crushing an American.

Or it was my magical voodoo powers.

(That was for you NZone).

NZone

Olivia

No, but I am from Neverland. Which you will never get into.

NZone

Oh no. Not the place where there's no football, car's or other...stuff.

Olivia

How would you know if you haven't been there. And no thanks, I don't need any fumes blowing in my face. We can fly.

Okay, I think I'm going a little too far there. Back to life, back to reality...

NZone

Olivia

Thanks. I wouldn't want to (gasp) end up anywhere else.

So, between the U.S. and Canada Tony and Biff...

NZone

Olivia

Yeah, me too. I don't think I actually stated that anywhere.

003Robin457

Have you no loylaty to Mr. Pizza! Vote Tony! :D ;) :P 8)

Olivia

It's not preference, it has to do with strength/ability.

What would Tony do, throw sauce and cheese in our face? "winks as a joke"

Q

Tony actually is a good fighter, but Biff could deck him easily.