Secret Files #18 Medieval Upheaval

Started by MacGyver, September 29, 2014, 02:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

According to the totally awesome Hardy and Drew Mysteries blog, we can expect this title in August 2015. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Cover art is now up for this book on Amazon.com, which lists the book as releasing on August 4, 2015.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on September 29, 2014, 02:44:29 PM
According to the totally awesome Hardy and Drew Mysteries blog, we can expect this title in August 2015. :) 8)

Cool, thanks, MacGyver! :) Hope this is a good one! :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

No problem. And yeah- sounds like a fun title. :) 8)

Hardy Sleuth

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

Yep- rhyming takes good timing, but it makes for a ton of fun.  :) 8)

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on October 20, 2014, 01:45:18 PM
Yep- rhyming takes good timing, but it makes for a ton of fun.  :) 8)

Yep, it's always good to give a nice gift 
that makes the corners of a mouth lift; :)
like typing a fun rhyme
and taking a little time
just to give a smile
that lasts a whlle. :) :) :) :)

MacGyver

Hardy Sleuth

Why, thank you much, for the compliment and such. :)

MacGyver

You're welcome. Now stop that rhyming- I mean it!
(Does anybody want a peanut?)
;) ;D

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on November 04, 2014, 12:13:16 PM
You're welcome. Now stop that rhyming- I mean it!
;) ;D

Lol, have to say okay, and rhyme more another day. :D

MacGyver

Are you familiar with The Princess Bride? :D 8)

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on November 20, 2014, 09:40:23 AM
Are you familiar with The Princess Bride? :D 8)

MacGyver, hi! :)
Uh, nope, why? ??? 

MacGyver

QuoteYou're welcome. Now stop that rhyming- I mean it!
It's a 1987 movie that's awesome and where this line comes from. :) 8)

Hardy Sleuth