The Fate of the Undercover Brothers!!!

Started by Sam Spade, September 20, 2007, 12:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you like too see hapen to the Undercover Brothers Series?

I want the writers to end this series and start a new, better one
7 (38.9%)
I want the writers too continue writeing this series, but, make the plots lines more mature
5 (27.8%)
I want the writers to contiue writeing this series, but, remove A.T.A.C. from the plot lines
1 (5.6%)
I want the writers to continue writeing this series, but, get rid of A.T.A.C. AND write more mature plot lines
1 (5.6%)
I like this series and I want the writers to keep it exactly the same as it is now
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Sam Spade

What do you want to happen to the Undercover Brothers series?
There is no time limit on this poll.
You can only vote for one (1) option.
Enjoy this poll everyone!!! :)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

White Eagle

I voted for end the series and start a new, better one
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

tomswift2002

Sabre, I think you forgot to click on your choice, since I went for the same choice as you, and it is only showing one person voted for "end the series now, start a new" with the statement in bold indicating what I voted for.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Kerin

I voted to end the series and start a new better one.
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

"You!"

I want the writers to continue writing this series, but, make the plots lines more mature.  I don't really like the ATAC, but I think there is a way to make it work, so I didn't want to throw out the whole new series entirely.  If I had it my way, I think I would introduce the ATAC in very few choice novels, make it more mature, and have several choice characters return that fans would appreciate.  The ATAC should be treated the same way the Assassins were in the casefiles, in selective books, with old enemies, and better plot lines. 
CAB :)

Centrion

I went with Keep it the Same, because there wasn't a "Keep the series but put ATAC out of some, not all"
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

nick123456789

I think that they are pretty good except for the fact that they can't tell anyone about ATAC. I think that this would be a revolutionary series if they took out ATAC. 8)

Jokerette

What is wrong with you guys!? And what did ATAC ever do to you? You like the Network but not ATAC! Why?,pray I ask?
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

tomswift2002

Maybe its because the Hardy Boys don't seem to have a life other than ATAC in the Undercover Brothers, whereas the Network allows the boys to have a life and solve other crimes that are not related to them.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

FrankJoeATAC

I want the series to stay exactly as it is. It is a GREAT series and I think it's perfect the way it is now!  ;D

Q

I want the authors to write a little more mature plots but keep ATAC. I also would like an occasional mystery not from ATAC. They should keep ATAC because how realistic is running into mysteries all the time?!!

tomswift2002

Quote from: Q on July 14, 2008, 11:14:53 AM
I want the authors to write a little more mature plots but keep ATAC. I also would like an occasional mystery not from ATAC. They should keep ATAC because how realistic is running into mysteries all the time?!!

You mean have ATAC like the Network was in the Casefiles?  That could work, but I think most people don't even want to see the Hardy's with ATAC for the next 5 years.  Maybe ATAC should be like some of those characters and agencies in comics where they disappear and are maybe mentioned, but they don't reappear for 5 years.

NZone

actually, ATAC was taken over by the guys from the Lazarus Clinic, who used their methods to duplicate Q. ATAC is now a front for the Assassins, who use ATAC to keep the Hardy Boys occupied with dumb cases while they get more serious work done.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

Quote from: negative_zone on July 14, 2008, 05:34:10 PM
actually, ATAC was taken over by the guys from the Lazarus Clinic, who used their methods to duplicate Q. ATAC is now a front for the Assassins, who use ATAC to keep the Hardy Boys occupied with dumb cases while they get more serious work done.

LOL! You always come up with the best stuff ;);D

tomswift2002

So ATAC actually stands for Assassins Targeting American Cities?