Mr. Pizza Forum Upgrade

Started by SkyWarp, July 18, 2009, 08:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bozonessinc

Whats Funny,

Santa Clause your post is actually messed around in chrome. Thats what I started using lately.. wow.. The new SMF and it don't get along.. I found the same when I made http://dpbanned.cz.cc ...
Its strange like they didn't test it on Chrome before hand...

SkyWarp

Quote from: bozonessinc on December 15, 2009, 06:06:46 AM
Whats Funny,

Santa Clause your post is actually messed around in chrome. Thats what I started using lately.. wow.. The new SMF and it don't get along.. I found the same when I made http://dpbanned.cz.cc ...
Its strange like they didn't test it on Chrome before hand...

Chrome has had a fast turnover rate of new versions and some things are changing quite frequently, especially the Developer's version.  It can be tough to stay on top of such changes (even if related to safari) when a piece of software such as SMF is on a 1 to 3 year building cycle. 

bozonessinc

I wonder if it shows the same on Chrome Os?

SDLagent

I'm thinking on installing the Chrome OS, on a virtual box. I'll check-out the site if I do.

BTW, I like your avatar, Bones.

SkyWarp

We have upgraded to the latest release candidate for the foum software.  As usual give me a heads up if you see anything out of place.

SkyWarp

We have once again upgraded to the most recent release candidate.  As usual, please let me know of any issues that you may see.

SkyWarp

And just as soon as I updated to the latest release candidate, the final version of the 2.0 software is released.  So, I updated the forum twice in the same day.  As usual, please let me know if anything seems out of the ordinary.

SDLagent

The Quick-Reply form is way to wide. Other than that, everything looks good.

SkyWarp

Quote from: SDLagent on June 12, 2011, 01:27:05 AM
The Quick-Reply form is way to wide. Other than that, everything looks good.

Ahhh, So it is.  I have mine disabled, and it took me a while to find the setting.  :) 

I'll have to look into that.

SkyWarp

I have added the ability for someone to update their profile with their Google Plus account. 

SDLagent