The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardy boys fan

Hey!............. Ohhhhh

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardy boys fan

Hey!............. Ohhhhh

Bigfootman

In what book did the Hardy Boys investigate sabbotoge at a musem in Montana?

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

SDLagent

tomswift2002

Day of the Dinosaur was set at the Bayport Museum. 

I'm thinking it's either The Mummy Case from the Originals, or Sheer Terror from the Casefiles.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

Never read Day of the Dinosaur. Just knew it was set at a museum...and he has Dinosaur in his name.

SDLagent

Bigfootman

I'm not surprized you guys have not figured this one out, as it's a trick. From what I know there was no book with that plot in the Hardy boys series. The closest book to this plot was in Day Of The Dinosaur, but the musem is not in Montana. The musem in the mummy case was in New York, I have not read Sheer Terror, but it seems that it takes place in Arizona. I am not sure if Frank and Joe even went to Montana, Nancy Drew has, but I'm not sure if the Hardy Boys have.

As Day Of The Dinosaur is what I based the fake plot off of,  SDLagent gets to make a question.

Ps: I am a little surprized that tomswift2002 did not get this one as he made this very simular question:
"In which Hardy Boys series did Joe attend a computer chess tournament in Chicago?" which was also a trick.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

tomswift2002

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on July 26, 2009, 10:08:23 AM

Ps: I am a little surprized that tomswift2002 did not get this one as he made this very simular question:
"In which Hardy Boys series did Joe attend a computer chess tournament in Chicago?" which was also a trick.

Well, with this question I wasn't really trying and I didn't have the time to even dig through my shelves to see if I could find the answer.

SDLagent

You failed, Swift. That's the truth.

What animal is Frank allergic to?

hardy boys fan

Hey!............. Ohhhhh

SDLagent

hardy boys fan

Hey!............. Ohhhhh

tomswift2002

In what Hardy Boys series did the character of Wanda Kay appear?