0 (0%)
Chet Morton
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

FrankJoeATAC

:) ;) ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Q

tomswift2002

I went with Frank and Chet.  I really like the court jester Chet fromLeslie McFarlane's Hardy Boys (1927-1939, 1942-1946).  Chet was hilarious in those early books.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

NZone

how did he stuff an apple with pepper? ive always wondered that
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

I love the fish pranks McFarlane had Chet pull, and even the auto horn and farmer gag in The Tower Treasure.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

I agree with Tom, and I wish there was more of that Chet in other books and series.

Sam Spade

Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

SDLagent

It means ''I didn't feel like writing any thing so I used all the emoticons there is''.

NZone

Thats probably it. Does anyone know how Chet stuffed the apple? Cuz i want to do it.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

Which book is the apple from?   Maybe he used a needle to put the pepper in the apple.

NZone

The Secret of the Old Mill. He hands Jerry Gilroy a hollow apple filled with pepper. After reacting to it, Jerry says next time he'll ask for an orange, because its not as easy to stuff.

tomswift2002

Maybe he cored it and put pepper in then

JoeHardyRocks

Why r u all talking about stuffing peppers insted of discussing the poll? ??? :-\ ;)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

We are talking about Chet, who is in the poll.

tomswift2002

And who also stuffed an apple with pepper in the 1927 version of The Secret of the Old Mill as a JOKE on Jerry Gilroy.