Which #1 is your #1

Started by tomswift2002, November 27, 2007, 06:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out of the #1's, which 2 are your favorite's?

The Secret Of The Knight's Sword (1985)
1 (20%)
The Tower Treasure (1959)
0 (0%)
Dead On Target (1987)
4 (80%)
Extreme Danger (2005)
0 (0%)
Double Crossing (1988)
3 (60%)
Terror On Tour (2007)
0 (0%)
The Ocean of Osyria (2004/2005)
1 (20%)
Time Bomb (1992)
1 (20%)
The Gross Ghost Mystery (1997)
0 (0%)
The Secret Of The Knight's Sword (1985)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: December 19, 2007, 06:31:10 PM

tomswift2002

Here's a toughy.  What are the top 2 volume 1's of the Hardy Boys?  I didn't include any books from the Digest series, since numerique wise that series continues on from the originals, so those two series are part of the same series.  I included both the original text and the revised text of Tower Treasure as two seperate books because the stories are different from one another.  So which #1's are your top 2?  This poll will run for 22 days.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Centrion

I had to go with Double Crossing and Dead on Target. I haven't read some of them, such as the Secret of the Knight's Sword, so its hard to chose. Ocean of Osyria was pretty close.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

I went with The Tower Treasure (1927) & Time Bomb (1992).  As I said, this is a tough question.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Centrion

Yeah, Time Bomb was really good, and its hard to compare the different serieses to one another, since they all have their ups and downs.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

White Eagle

I went with Dead On Target and The Ocean of Osyria.
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

tomswift2002

I was also thinking of going with Dead On Target, but I just couldn't say no to the original book that started it all.

tomswift2002

It appears that everyone's favorite #1 is Dead On Target.