Two new Hardy Boys books

Started by SDLagent, July 02, 2010, 02:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

The 37th book in The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers series has been confirmed by Amazon.ca. It is set for a  May 10, 2011 release. The name of this book is not known at this time.

The title for the fifth book in The Hardy Boys: The Secret Files has been reveled on Amazon.com. "A Monster of a Mystery" is set for a April 5, 2011 release.

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

I wonder why A Monster Of A Mystery is being held back so far.  #4 will be out at the beginning of the school year...and then #5 doesn't get released till near the end of the school year?  This seems to be just like the release schedule for the Tom Swift: Young Inventor series back in 2006/07, and we all know how that series did. 

It was cancelled after 6 volumes.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Yeah, S&S seems to be releasing Hardy Boys book less and less often. Big gaps in between each book, instead of the regular once every two month schedule that's been used for years.

hardygirl847

Well new stuff is exciting but I wish I could purchase them at the store. I wish they were available for young kids as well. It would help the Hardy franchise. Seems S&S are not worried about that... :(

However, it is still a step in the right direction....mostly.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)