Outlines for original Hardy Boys books online!

Started by MacGyver, November 23, 2015, 12:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Well, some of them are anyway. Check out the outline for The Tower Treasure and The House on the Cliff at this site. Besides The Hardy Boys, there are also some on there for Tom Swift and Ted Scott books. (By the way, the Ted Scott books are also attributed to Franklin W. Dixon.)
:) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

In the early days the different ghost names were attached to a couple of series each.  Besides Tom Swift, "Victor Appleton" was also the author of the 'Motion Picture Chums/Moving Picture Boys/Movie Boys' (same series, just changed titles over the 1913-1927 time frame, even reissues were re-labelled) and the Don Sturdy series (1925-1935).
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Thanks for that tidbit of knowledge there. Victor Appleton was pretty prolific in his writing. ;) ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Thanks, MacGyver, I definitely want to read the outlines. Cool. :) 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

You're welcome, Hardy Sleuth. Interesting to put yourself back in time with those outlines and think how Leslie McFarlane came up with the great books that he did based on just that basic bit of information about the books... :) 8)