8 (66.7%)
American Teens Against Crime (ATAC)
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: September 10, 2008, 03:52:25 PM

Olivia

Quote from: SDLagent on September 29, 2008, 12:51:10 AM
Yes, princess.

Just had to do it - it's more aimed at JoeHardyRocks though ;) :)

You know, I thought this was my first fake-quote but actually, it's my second. Edward Stratemeyer, anyone?

SDLagent

Sam Spade

Quote from: SDLagent on September 29, 2008, 11:13:35 PM
Yes, ma'am.

LOL!

Quote from: Iola.Alive on September 29, 2008, 09:46:14 PM
it's my second. Edward Stratemeyer, anyone?

Yeah, the Edward Stratemeyer quote was so funny, I told my brother about it! :D
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

Quote from: Sam Spade on September 30, 2008, 04:56:25 AM
LOL!

Yeah, the Edward Stratemeyer quote was so funny, I told my brother about it! :D

We all have our moments.

bozonessinc

Is this a war, Network vs. Atac, I side with ATAC as best, or did you all not know that yet?

003Robin457

Go ATAC!!!! ;D Beware more join us daily!!!! ;D

NZone

Uh Bones? That didn't rhyme. Maybe something like I side with ATAC we are so smart/which is why our spelling never is right/we have as much knowledge as there are toys in Wal-Mart/We think ATAC is pretty tight.

Anybody think I have a future as a rapper? *crickets* All right then.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

bozonessinc

You a career, they could call it annoying me..... With your calling me bones, which I shall remind you does not derive from anything. Also, I wanna say that the whole rhyming was whack. I was not trying to rhyme my statement. It was only in italics because I wanted to stress the point....

We need a site called like the ATAC movement to prove some of our allegience to the UB's and ATAC, it would be awesome, of course we would need a way to keep all hates off of the site. And anyone who wants to call me bones. Anyone else back this idea. I am a website creator, but as I do not specialize in forums, like this great one here, does anyone other ATAC fan specialize in forums who could make one.....

Once again, I want to apoligize to other Forum users for my constant madness at Negative Zone, just sometimes he likes to make me mad. I wonder if he enjoys it, because I sure don't...

Thank you all of you ATAC fans, for your support on this site. Sometimes its hard to fight back against those casefiles folk, but you all are doing a good job... And I am sure that even before I joined the fight was going really good. This war between me and Negative Zone should stop soon and I will be able to get back to concentrate on things that matter.

Those things are defending the UB's to Network fans, and to discuss books with fellow ATAC fans, I really enjoy this forum and all the people on it, and I love to defend the UB's so let us keep this war going, until we have Network fans admit that we have some good  points for the side of ATAC, cause that is one of the only things that I wanna here.

Bozonessinc

SDLagent

ROTFLOL! You take this to seriously!

That made NO sense. For one thing I wouldn't consider ATAC vs. Network "things that matter".

Jokerette

I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

Bigfootman

ATAC fans if you want Network fans to take you surously ,STOP useing the same agruments. Even I, who is gulty of doing that once or twice STOPS after it has been rebutted, or I find some to prove my argument is right.

I'll take ATAC fans suriously if these read these two books:
-Casefile #10
-Casefile #25

And of course the OP trilogy.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Olivia

This board makes me laugh more and more every day.

Anyways, my $0.02 is that it's hard to take the UBs/ATAC fans seriously because, as Bigfootman said, it's the same arguments and repeating your love for it over and over just hammers into the point that the series is immature and lacking. It's like showing evidence in a court of law, but you just say "He's innocent! He's innocent!"

And there's are a lot of holes in the repeated statements. Honestly, if you just said "Okay, I did notice ________ but I still like the books regardless. I like their gadgets." Just a hypothetical example.

It won't make the UBs look worse, it could actually help you case. It'll give some sense of maturity that you acknowledged one of our points.

For an (exaggerated) example:

Casefiles people: There's no continuity! The mission discs are stupid!

UBs people: Yeah, but I rather just focus on their specific missions instead of keeping track of other things. And I like the mission discs because it's a cool, modern feature that emphasizes their undercover status.

Make sense? If not, then I know you're too far gone. Notice I didn't say do you agree, I just said does this make sense and do you understand.

I'm just speaking for the general situation.

Q

If you are neutral,Iola, how come I never see you point out anything about the networkers?

Olivia

I didn't say I was neutral. Sometimes I am, but on this board you almost have to pick sides or lean towards one side. And I find the Casefiles/Network to have a stronger case.

Most of the time when Networkers do say something insulting, it always has strong reason behind it or in other cases, it's because the ATAC side provokes it. And actually, it's not insulting all the time. A lot is fact.

And sorrrrrrry, I can't control people. I was just talking about the general situation, which everything stems from.

Plus you must have missed some of my posts, because I did say a few times that some things went too far, especially with the insults without anything backing it up. But I already explained all of that.