Hardy Boys Secret Files #12: Lights, Camera...Zombies!

Started by tomswift2002, October 18, 2012, 06:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

"Lights, Camera...Zombies?", the 12th book in the Hardy Boys Secret Files series is due to be released in August 2013.  Both Amazon.ca and Amazon.com have the cover for the book up right now---and it looks very Halloweenish.

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Yeah- remember when vampires were all the rage a few years back? Now it's zombies that everyone keeps getting into. I suppose perhaps we'll see werewolves get big next? (The new Teen Wolf series might help fuel that.) Or maybe Frankenstein's monster? Or mummies? Or the Loch Ness monster?
Why don't we just watch some Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? and be done with it. :) 8)
Or The Mini-Monsters- one of my favorite segments from a great 1980s cartoon series called The Comic Strip. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

A description of the book has been posted on its Amazon.com page-

The boys track down an unusually undead suspect in this Hardy Boys Secret Files mystery.
Bayport is buzzing with excitement when a film crew sets up shop to film the latest zombie flick. Frank, Joe, and their friends are really psyched that there will be fake zombies running around town?not to mention a famous director and some of their favorite actors. They are hoping for a sighting or two, and maybe even an autograph, if they?re lucky!

But things get a little too real when one of the boys? friends claims he saw an actual zombie in Bayport?nowhere near the shoot. Is someone just pulling a crazy prank? Or is the movie starting to take on a life of its own?

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"