The boys in pop culture

Started by SDLagent, December 07, 2009, 11:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Here's an award I think we can all claim.... :) 8)

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

I ran across this review of a New Orleans, LA production of Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew stage show in 2005. The play definitely seems to be a parody.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Here's another review of it with another picture from the play- this one being yet another spoof of the cover of the classic Hardy Boys book- While The Clock Ticked.

VLoneWolf

WoW an award for hanging out with The Hardy Boys.  Do I get one?

MacGyver

VLoneWolf

That's cool I got an award for reading The Hardy Boys.

MacGyver

Oh yeah! You can just print out that picture in the earlier post and hang that up somewhere- lol. :) 8) I think we all would get that award for reading The Hardy Boys maybe just a little too much- haha.

MacGyver

You can find all kinds of cool fan art on DeviantArt, including some for The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew. I found a some cool drawings here and here.

MacGyver

And here's the Lego adventures of The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew!

MacGyver

This is just great! LOVE it! What a perfect and fitting matching, as Frank and Joe definitely espouse the brotherly love this song talks about.

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother by The Hollies (I LOVE this song! Such a great song with a very Biblical message of loving one another- love The Lord thy God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength- and love your neighbor as yourself. Amen.) :) 8)

MacGyver

I'm pretty sure these were homemade but still very cool Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys gift bags to give out at those ND/HB themed birthday parties! :) 8)

MacGyver

This may have been mentioned before, but here's a photo of J.D. and Turk from Scrubs spoofing The Hardy Boys.

MacGyver

And here's some of the cases they solve- (lol) :) 8) ;D

MacGyver

MacGyver

Here's a fun quiz- Hardy Boys book or death metal album? ;D