1990's Hardy Boys Digital release

Started by tomswift2002, April 20, 2014, 01:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

tomswift2002

Quote from: Katie on May 19, 2014, 06:02:45 AM
Yeah, but how do you convert Region 2 DVD to Region 1?

By using a multi-region DVD player that can playback DVD's from different regions, as well as converting PAL video to NTSC video.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: tomswift2002 on May 19, 2014, 08:04:38 AM
By using a multi-region DVD player that can playback DVD's from different regions, as well as converting PAL video to NTSC video.

How is that done? What programme?

tomswift2002

Multi-region DVD players are set top players that you hook up to your TV and using hardware that can decode the different Regions, and convert the PAL signal (that is at 25 frames-per-second) to NTSC (29.97 frames-per-second). 
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SkyWarp

Are there three hardy boys in this screenshot? 

tomswift2002

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"